Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 791 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Hello from the Philippines

ivalnaz here! hoping to enjoy the good stuff being shared in here by you great guys!

More good stuffs will be shared here. Spread the GOOD news to every Filipino you know cause the ADMIN in here was a Filipino too. SO Filipino people were really hard working as ADMIN were so hardworking! :)

Welcome to the greatest forum of all time kabayan(countrymen). :)

@TheDonator : Are you sure that our ADMIN is a Filipino? O_O

yeah :) i am too a filipino so hey.
Greetings from your philippine countrymen here.

Kennmstrs.
Administrator is a filipino just look at his picture i even had a few pm's from him .

Quote:(06-03-2011 11:52 PM)kennmstrs Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Welcome to the greatest forum of all time kabayan(countrymen). :)

@TheDonator : Are you sure that our ADMIN is a Filipino? O_O
Yeah 100% sure as i met him before from wpblackhat.com when he was not yet banned and on other blackhat site too. I mean like i know him since 2006. Yes he was a Filipino. So Kudos to all Filipino out there! [Image: 57yes.gif]

well nice for you and him you earn money .
while for me still trying to figure out and struggling.

Quote:(06-04-2011 01:07 AM)thornboss Wrote:

well nice for you and him you earn money .
while for me still trying to figure out and struggling.
There are lot of money making methods here given for FREE.
That is why this forum was been created to help everyone.

I already contacted ADMIN and he confirmed that he's 100% PINOY!lol

'til now i'm still shock!haha

Just joined here. Great to here marami pala Filipino internet marketers. Sana noon ko pa nakita tong forum na to. Looking forward to a great community. Cheers!

Quote:(06-09-2011 01:32 AM)pulubi24 Wrote:

Quote: (06-09-2011 01:13 AM)JrMarketer Wrote:

Just joined here. Great to here marami pala Filipino internet marketers. Sana noon ko pa nakita tong forum na to. Looking forward to a great community. Cheers!

hi jR! enjoy your stay here! lotsa good free stuff around!
also, i read from one of the forum rules that it's not permitted to speak different language other than english. [Image: 19wait.gif]
[Image: 10rofl.gif] so that we'll all understand each other even if the english is carabao [Image: 10rofl.gif]

@KennChi, I even searched for the Admin's name at Google when I donated to get a VIP. that's when i found out he's a pinoy too. [Image: 3wink.gif]
yeah, he PM'd me and confirmed it. [Image: 10rofl.gif]