Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 791 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Hello from the Philippines

Hi everyone. I'm BenCleric Mansueto Vison, 29 years of age presently working as a software developer in QM Qatar Microsoft. Aside working as a software developer. I also work as a web designer and developer of the Moderner Sonnen Company (Through online job), my previous job was a game developer of playsro "Silkroad online private" owned by a Romanian people after I quit my previous job they change it into seidenkraft. I quit being a game developer because the owner of that server was a d*** scape goat childish B****** employer.

Well asking about my skills is the only thing that I really don't know how to answer it. Because I prefer doing it in action rather than writing something that it doesn't belong to you. Hihihihih! I am a real Filipino person, (if you ask me why I said a real Filipino because majority of our kababayan always telling me that I am not a Filipino) anyway it doesn't matter. As for me, I am proud of being what I am and Pinoy ako “I AM A FILIPINO"

I use most of the time the Google search until I found out this forum site. When I register in search every column on the topic, it gives me an interest somehow i am a busy person but i still have time to look around. You may not going to like it but there are people here who have the chance that i can endorse in my company and being part of the multi billionaire company namely MICROSOFT.

I think I’ll stop here. Nice meeting you everyone. :) By the way, this is the only forum that gives me so much interest. :) God bless everyone

Kahit saan aabotin ng pinoy :)

Quote:(06-08-2013 02:40 AM)bencleric Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi everyone. I'm BenCleric Mansueto Vison, 29 years of age presently working as a software developer in QM Qatar Microsoft. Aside working as a software developer. I also work as a web designer and developer of the Moderner Sonnen Company (Through online job), my previous job was a game developer of playsro "Silkroad online private" owned by a Romanian people after I quit my previous job they change it into seidenkraft. I quit being a game developer because the owner of that server was a d*** scape goat childish B****** employer.

Well asking about my skills is the only thing that I really don't know how to answer it. Because I prefer doing it in action rather than writing something that it doesn't belong to you. Hihihihih! I am a real Filipino person, (if you ask me why I said a real Filipino because majority of our kababayan always telling me that I am not a Filipino) anyway it doesn't matter. As for me, I am proud of being what I am and Pinoy ako “I AM A FILIPINO"

I use most of the time the Google search until I found out this forum site. When I register in search every column on the topic, it gives me an interest somehow i am a busy person but i still have time to look around. You may not going to like it but there are people here who have the chance that i can endorse in my company and being part of the multi billionaire company namely MICROSOFT.

I think I’ll stop here. Nice meeting you everyone. :) By the way, this is the only forum that gives me so much interest. :) God bless everyone
Nice statement Brother! you're still working online job until now?

Quote:(06-10-2013 01:12 PM)Avant Garde Wrote:

Quote: (06-08-2013 02:40 AM)bencleric Wrote:

Nice statement Brother! you're still working online job until now?
yeah. after work i do online jobs. :) thanks kabayan

WTH! Too many Filipinos here..
Mabuhay kabayan!

Maybe belated but, hey, Happy Independence Day guys! [Image: smile.gif]

Ahahahaha! daming mga pinoy na blackhatters ahh?!?!!! Mabuhay ang mga Pinoy!!

Nice! from Cebu Here. bizdak!