Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 549 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Help My Business?

Today, the MMA Headquarters is born. You can check out the channel at:

[To see links please register here]

I came to ask for some graphic work. I need something bad ass for a profile background and picture for the account and a good idea for a color scheme.

I am going to start soon with putting up every UFC event between UFC 1 and UFC 126 and continue moving through different MMA organizations.

Please subscribe to the page and recommend to friends who are into this sort of stuff. Once I get a camera in the near future, me and a good friend will start putting up a weekly technique demonstration, and if I can help it at least a fight a day. CHECK IT OUT!!

Favorite Fighters:

Fedor Emelianenko
Anderson Silva
Jon "Bones" Jones
Antonio Nogueira
Alistair Overeem
Rich Franklin
George St. Pierre
Urijah Faber
Jose Aldo
Clay Guida
BJ Penn
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Royce Gracie

Organizations of Past and Present

UFC
Strikeforce
WEC
K-1
Dream
Afflicition
Pride

Favorite Colors

White
Black
Navy Blue
Scarlet
Lime Green
Orange
Pimp Purple

i can help you but i need more details like what kinda BG you want~ examples will be good with a bit of explanation ~

Like a Youtube background and image.

Thanks. I am getting some fights up soon here. I was downloading UFC 1-10 at my house and it took 3 days to get 29% downloaded of a 12 gig file. I am at my friends and have gotten to 70% in three hours from that. Thanks for subscribing.