Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 481 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Help Needed with Photoshop for SE

Hello, I have been trying to photoshop this image of a Belkin iPhone stand in order to receive a replacement. They have asked me to send a picture of the item with the cable cut in half, however my level with photoshop isn't very advanced and can't seem to get it correct.
The item is:

[To see links please register here]

Any help appreciated

Quote:(09-28-2018, 11:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Given this predominantly relates to requesting assistance with Photoshop, I've moved It from the Social Engineering forum to here.

Sorry my mistake. Thanks

Given this predominantly relates to requesting assistance with Photoshop, I've moved It from the Social Engineering forum to here.

Quote:(09-28-2018, 11:41 AM)litpapii Wrote:

Quote: (09-28-2018, 11:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Sorry my mistake. Thanks

It's no problem at all.

A few clicks of the mouse and It was moved.

I feel you should contact one of the people under the graphics design section which are selling their services. Probably won't cost a lot and will be well worth it in the end.

I know a couple of members who're well and truly capable In fulfilling your request.

Have a look In the said forum above, you can't missed them.

@"Motusora" is skilled in photoshop, not sure if they've done this before but could ask.

I'm willing to give help anytime where I can, good luck OP.

I managed find a way to do it myself and it worked. Thanks for the help either way

Quote:(09-29-2018, 09:39 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

@"Motusora" is skilled in photoshop, not sure if they've done this before but could ask.

yes i can help OP ,

please add me on skype or discord for faster communication
discord : motusora#7051