Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 477 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Help doing Logitech S/N

Logitech has been a royal pain even with original purchaser. I recently had success after about a week of emailing with them. They shipped out replacement yesterday.

Quote:(09-20-2022, 02:30 PM)Nevernowhy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Logitech has been a royal pain even with original purchaser. I recently had success after about a week of emailing with them. They shipped out replacement yesterday.
It’s all luck ig if you get a nice rep or not, last time I did it I got lucky and got a really nice rep who just shipped out a replacement with asking for anything except pop.

Quote:(09-20-2022, 09:41 AM)monkey123. Wrote:

Quote: (09-20-2022, 07:48 AM)duman Wrote:

corrupt file method does not work for logitech, you need to buy a video from photoshop manipulating services or from people who sell logitech proofs
Yk any services that do that?

i do, leave your discord via pm or in comments

@"monkey123." Hi, I am curious to know what issue do you generally tell them the product is having. Like for mouse/keyboard what excuse do you use? Don't they ask to send it back to them?

Quote:(10-16-2022, 02:23 PM)mammta21 Wrote:

@"monkey123." Hi, I am curious to know what issue do you generally tell them the product is having. Like for mouse/keyboard what excuse do you use? Don't they ask to send it back to them?
Just say that it’s either unresponsive or double clicking, it all depends on the rep if they ask to send it back or not if they do you probably could box it.

Quote:(10-17-2022, 03:44 PM)monkey123. Wrote:

it all depends on the rep if they ask to send it back or not if they do you probably could box it.
It's small and pretty light, hence boxing Is certainly the way to go.

I know this is an older thread, but how did it end up going?

Quote:(03-29-2023, 02:24 PM)Mong500n Wrote:

Sorry didn’t see this until now but it went well got sent the keyboard

Quote:(05-15-2023, 09:00 AM)monkey123. Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2023, 02:24 PM)Mong500n Wrote:

Sorry didn’t see this until now but it went well got sent the keyboard

how did u get past sending them a video?