Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1364 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Help in wordpress.

Quote:(03-22-2020, 07:25 AM)fsociety Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

yes showing post in list style is paid in colormag theme what a shit man ....i will try to search paid theme if i get otherwise i will change this theme.

Blogger Is by far the better option.

I've worked with Wordpress a number of times, and didn't like Its lack of flexibility.

Quote:(03-22-2020, 07:25 AM)fsociety Wrote:

yes showing post in list style is paid in colormag theme what a shit man ....i will try to search paid theme if i get otherwise i will change this theme.

Blogger Is by far the better option.

I've worked with Wordpress a number of times, and didn't like Its lack of flexibility.

Quote:(03-22-2020, 06:41 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 04:28 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 02:08 AM)mothered Wrote:

Correct.

From memory, I think Blogger Introduced HTTPS around a couple of years ago. They didn't offer It from the start.

I have worked with Blooger and Wordpress for many time and after all i still prefer blogger, even with it's limitations, HTTPS was there for a long time on, but they enabled it on different sites on different time as i know, correct me if i'm wrong

What I like about Blogger, Is the freedom to edit the template. I have 7 blogs In total, all of which I've fully customized with CSS & HTML.

Also, adding a custom domain by configuring the CNAME, A Records and (If need be) a 301 redirection, Is extremely simple- both on the registrars end and Blogger. In terms of HTTPS, unless I've completely overlooked It, I don't remember It being an option around 5 years ago.

Quote: (03-22-2020, 04:28 AM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-22-2020, 02:08 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-21-2020, 05:35 PM)fsociety Wrote:

yes and in blogger they also give https in wordpress or hosting we have to buy separately .

Correct.

From memory, I think Blogger Introduced HTTPS around a couple of years ago. They didn't offer It from the start.

I have worked with Blooger and Wordpress for many time and after all i still prefer blogger, even with it's limitations, HTTPS was there for a long time on, but they enabled it on different sites on different time as i know, correct me if i'm wrong

Yes blogger is easy to customize . wordpress only attract because of plugin . if plugin were in blogger it would be great .

the plugins theme is over-estimated, most of the time you end not using it at all, unless you have some kind of shop or stuff like that, and yes Blogger is more helpfull with the webmastering task than another site, i have been beyond so many sites and some of them where uncomfortable, i'm working non on a company who uses cpanel as developer, a bunch of crap...

the plugins theme is over-estimated, most of the time you end not using it at all, unless you have some kind of shop or stuff like that, and yes Blogger is more helpfull with the webmastering task than another site, i have been beyond so many sites and some of them where uncomfortable, i'm working non on a company who uses cpanel as developer, a bunch of crap...