Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1364 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Help in wordpress.

Quote:(03-17-2020, 08:31 AM)fsociety Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-17-2020, 08:20 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2020, 06:03 AM)fsociety Wrote:

yes as you have seen in my previsous site robomig one all post come in number . wordpress theme name is bam. they show in grid i want in line . and picture also not showing . wordpress is little hard as compare to blogger.

Is It the "bullet" list or "Numbered" list that you wish to add?

In terms of Images, In the text editor, choose "Add > Media > "Add New", and navigate to the directory on your PC where the Images are located. If you want to use an Image link, select "Add via URL". There's no reason why either of the two shouldn't work.

i fixed everything now . i found everything in theme settings ... . but i donot like wordpress at all complicated .. :confused: . have a look :

Looks a lot better.

What's the yellow rectangle In the header and below every post?

Quote:(03-17-2020, 08:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2020, 08:31 AM)fsociety Wrote:

In terms of Images, In the text editor, choose "Add > Media > "Add New", and navigate to the directory on your PC where the Images are located. If you want to use an Image link, select "Add via URL". There's no reason why either of the two shouldn't work.

i fixed everything now . i found everything in theme settings ... . but i donot like wordpress at all complicated .. :confused: . have a look :

Looks a lot better.

it my adsense ads . i can change to transparent . i see ads doesn't show well on wordpress 2 - 3 times need refresh ? my ads are showing or not please confirm it???

when i see in mobile views it giving excellent ads show but in desktop refresh need why this happening.?

Quote:(03-17-2020, 08:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Looks a lot better.

it my adsense ads . i can change to transparent . i see ads doesn't show well on wordpress 2 - 3 times need refresh ? my ads are showing or not please confirm it???

when i see in mobile views it giving excellent ads show but in desktop refresh need why this happening.?

Quote:(03-17-2020, 11:24 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2020, 08:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Looks a lot better.

They show after the 3-4 refresh, maybe you need to change some setting?

Looks a lot better.

Quote:(03-17-2020, 04:36 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2020, 11:24 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Looks a lot better.

how please guide because i am new in wordpress . i notice one thing that when i view my site in mobile ads are loading smooth no yellow all that but in desktop version ads load rarely why this so .... any suggestion..

Quote:(03-17-2020, 06:17 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2020, 04:36 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

how please guide because i am new in wordpress . i notice one thing that when i view my site in mobile ads are loading smooth no yellow all that but in desktop version ads load rarely why this so .... any suggestion..

you have to check your theme's css and see if it is responsive or only mobile-orientaded, check even if wordpress is misleading some setting, also check if the ads are properly config to display on desktop devices, i open the site in an iOS and the ads show, but in my laptop/desktop don't, it can be one of these:

-The theme is not responsive (is only CSS or a SASS/LESS class wp theme?
-The ads you re only for mobile display (due to size and stuff)
-Wordpress has some bad config somewhere
-A combination of the above

Send me a screenshot with the theme settings maybe i can help if u want

Quote:(03-17-2020, 06:17 PM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (03-17-2020, 04:36 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

you have to check your theme's css and see if it is responsive or only mobile-orientaded, check even if wordpress is misleading some setting, also check if the ads are properly config to display on desktop devices, i open the site in an iOS and the ads show, but in my laptop/desktop don't, it can be one of these:

-The theme is not responsive (is only CSS or a SASS/LESS class wp theme?
-The ads you re only for mobile display (due to size and stuff)
-Wordpress has some bad config somewhere
-A combination of the above

Send me a screenshot with the theme settings maybe i can help if u want

Quote:(03-17-2020, 04:36 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

Looks a lot better.

my ads are showing or not please confirm it???

They're not displaying on my end, even after refreshing a few times.