Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 544 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Help me ( again ) :P

So I found some pages on facebook that were compromised somehow
I talked to the guy who hacked them and he said that he used some kind of program where you enter the page URL and it just hacks the info of it
can someone say if this is real or not? and if so, can you provide me with program name
Thanks a lot

Quote:(09-20-2013, 11:16 AM)Lucas2321 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I talked to the guy who hacked them and he said that he used some kind of program where you enter the page URL and it just hacks the info of it
can someone say if this is real or not? and if so, can you provide me with program name
Thanks a lot

It almost seems like you're gullible.

Quote:(09-20-2013, 05:05 PM)Cyanide and Cynicism Wrote:

It almost seems like you're gullible.

Almost?

Quote:(09-20-2013, 07:30 PM)Oni Wrote:

Almost?

Not enough maybe?

Quote:(09-20-2013, 07:30 PM)Oni Wrote:

Almost?

that's the joke.

Quote:(09-20-2013, 07:55 PM)Cyanide and Cynicism Wrote:

that's the joke.

Or is it? Dun dun dun duuuuuuun.

On topic, I have no idea what OP means, it's the most vague explanation I've ever heard.

First of all. He's lying to you lucas. No such program exists. Second. He, most likely just brute forced the logins or SE'd the owners of the account and, phished them.

I have such a program. Send 1 BTC to 19XNZvwHbtM3WnVvfmUw7qRc7Yv2tnDV3m and I'll release it .

Proof:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(09-21-2013, 06:30 AM)w00t Wrote:

I have such a program. Send 1 BTC to 19XNZvwHbtM3WnVvfmUw7qRc7Yv2tnDV3m and I'll release it .

I would not recommend buying from w00t, he sells nothing more than honeypots. Send 1 BTC to bG9sLCB1IGZhaWwgc29ubm5ubg== for it.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(09-21-2013, 03:19 AM)ThexLaughingxMan Wrote:

First of all. He's lying to you lucas. No such program exists. Second. He, most likely just brute forced the logins or SE'd the owners of the account and, phished them.

I'd go for SE'd with phishing, gotten the security questions, or got them to execute a stealer or RAT. Facebook can't be bruteforced that I am aware of, unless there is a captcha bypass, and then I think they still lock accounts. Last time I hacked a facebook was literally 3+ years ago, so I'm not even sure about a captcha bypass. This guy wants to RAT you and steal your facebook, thus causing a ponzi scheme of compromised accounts.