Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 675 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Help ._.

Quote:(12-24-2013, 07:45 AM)Deviant Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I don't want my things deleted.
There is very important family things on this laptop.

If you have a flashdrive, put them on there.

Quote:(12-24-2013, 07:42 AM)Boss Wrote:

If you know how to go to the Control Panel, do that first.

Once you are in the CPanel, look for the listed item called "Recovery". You'll want to do a system restore to the next earliest date, or whichever date prior to the one you think you got infected. If you need any further help, you can contact me via Skype.

I'll be on for a little while yet.
I don't want my things deleted.
There is very important family things on this laptop.

Quote:(12-24-2013, 08:04 AM)Deviant Wrote:

I just restored it.
It seems fine right now, but my browser is a little slow.

I could probably help you fix this. Do you have/want to use TeamViewer? It'll only take a few minutes.

Quote:(12-24-2013, 08:05 AM)Boss Wrote:

I could probably help you fix this. Do you have/want to use TeamViewer? It'll only take a few minutes.

I believe i fixed it.
But I'll let you know.

Quote:(12-24-2013, 08:10 AM)Deviant Wrote:

I believe i fixed it.
But I'll let you know.

Okay, please do. I'll be here if you need help. Enjoy.

I'm glad you got it resolved. I would suggest downloading CCleaner for cleaning files(logs, temp files) and your registry aswell as get "Search & Destroy" and "Malware Bytes" just in case you have an infection. Then leave your computer for a while and do a defragmentation. If you do all those things then you'll see a difference of speed on your computer.

P.S Download Revo Uninstaller to remove some junk programs you're not using anymore.