Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 433 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Hi, I'm Tracefl0w

Introduction

Hi everyone!

Let me introduce myself, I started my IT Carrier 6 years after finishing School. After my School I got my first computer with the OS as Windows 98 and 2000, which made me study the basics of computer. It was mainly MS DOS in Windows 95 & 98 (old times I know). However, after only one week I was infected by a compact disc, it was a classical dektop.ini, newfolder.exe infection. The malware basically crashed my computer and sent it to ashes which wasn’t a pleasant feeling at that time :sad:
From that point and onwards I somehow started to learn how I can remove malware manually and fix advanced computer problems.

In college, I decided to go for “Engineering in Information Technology” which basically was my turning point. My Engineering study taught me a lot about malware & computer problems. After completing my Engineering Degree, I received a job chance to work with a team that specialized in reverse malware engineering/removal at an antivirus corporation. I felt very fortunate because I was able to find a job in the same sector afterwards. To make a long list short. I’ve done loads of things in my life and many side jobs, but computers have always been a clear line trough my life.

Fast forward today, I’m able to freelance as a security consultant while doing some other things for my boss. Life has served me very well, I still like to re-educate myself every few months and stay "tuned" to the list of certifications. Let’s just say this, if I ever run out of toilet paper I do not have to worry.

Anyway, I can't really go into the details of my work and so forth, as it would violate the different NDA's that I have signed. However, I’ve been around computers since I learned how to power them on and off. I’m looking to make this community a place where I can come to when I want to relax, and power off my brain.

Fun facts:
During my 5 years within the malware company I worked for after finishing college, I handled about 4000 cases.

I have the following certifications:
  • Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Certification.
    • Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification.
    • Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA).
    [/*]

Welcome to Sl Enjoy your time here

Very nice Intro, and the very same with your certifications.

Welcome to our community.

That's probably the best intro I've seen. I see you've got a really good career and education. Have fun around here!

Great intro, and good to see someone with so much experience coming onto the site. You'll be very welcome here and it's relaxed enough that you'll be able to properly chill out (but still be where everyone has the same interests as you).

Enjoy your time and feel free to send me a PM if you need help or want to chat.

Just registered here to say you got some balls using my identity you piece of shit. You better change your fucking name.