Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 833 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Hide folder with Python

Hi Hi,
i am looking for variants how to hide folders with python..
I've already worked out a solution.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Does someone know other possibilities to hiden folders with python?
It is possible to create a folder in the system32 windows folder (see path3 to bypass this error PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access is denied)

I'm sorry for my bad english.

Quote:It is possible to create a folder in the system32 windows folder (see path3 to bypass this error PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access is denied)

The directory Is In use by the OS, hence the permission error.

Boot with a Live CD, navigate to the System32 directory and perform your tasks thereafter.

Provide System Attrib To The Folder You Want to Hide.
Even In The above Program He Has Set The File Attrib To System Attrib And Hidden It.

Instead Of Using win32api And Coding That Long Program...
call the command Through CMD using Built-In OS Library In Python

Thats It .

in my case when i want to hide files or folders using the shell i use the bat command attrib, that allow the user to set attributes for a specific file, you ask how could you do it in python, just try to do it using the system enviroment, if you need it to work in linux and windows include an if condition for each case.
try this code to use the operative system enviroment.
import os
os.system("attrib +h " + "your file name")

Quote:(09-11-2019, 05:05 PM)sad_satan Wrote:

in my case when i want to hide files or folders using the shell i use the bat command attrib, that allow the user to set attributes for a specific file, you ask how could you do it in python, just try to do it using the system enviroment, if you need it to work in linux and windows include an if condition for each case.
import os

If U Do Not Apply System Attrib...
Then The File Will Be Visible If The User Clicks On View Hidden Files

Quote:(09-12-2019, 06:13 AM)sefefew Wrote:

Quote: (09-11-2019, 05:05 PM)sad_satan Wrote:

import os

you are so ...

Quote:(12-21-2019, 04:11 AM)sad_satan Wrote:

Quote: (09-12-2019, 06:13 AM)sefefew Wrote:

Quote: (09-11-2019, 05:05 PM)sad_satan Wrote:

import os

you are so ...

Didn't Get You