Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 295 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
"High Quality"

Quote:(06-16-2013, 09:55 PM)Sentient Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Why do you constantly use multiple periods at the end of a sentence? Oh, and you're one to talk about good grammar? That's fucking laughable.

Having 2 periods ( or more ) at the end of a sentence states a quite way to end a sentence. ( Like wind blowing. ) Also, where did I once, state that my grammar was good? I was talking about grammar in general, not my grammar. You just called grammar in general laughable. Lay your rage away for a second and read what people reply to you quietly, and learn to discuss like a proper person instead of discussing like a kid..

Quote:(06-16-2013, 10:25 PM)Soup Wrote:

High quality is an opinion. If you don't think the user is high quality, then that's fine.

Exactly! ( I might have said it in a bad way myself, but this dude gets it right! )

High quality is an opinion. If you don't think the user is high quality, then that's fine.

I dont really kare for that kind of threads

Who are you? What have you got that makes you specifically special? You're a joke. You're laughable, you even quote yourself. If you are aiming for high-quality then Jesus Christ you have awful aim.

Quote:(06-16-2013, 10:08 PM)Neriou Wrote:

Quote: (06-16-2013, 09:55 PM)Sentient Wrote:

Why do you constantly use multiple periods at the end of a sentence? Oh, and you're one to talk about good grammar? That's fucking laughable.

Having 2 periods ( or more ) at the end of a sentence states a quite way to end a sentence. ( Like wind blowing. ) Also, where did I once, state that my grammar was good? I was talking about grammar in general, not my grammar. You just called grammar in general laughable. Lay your rage away for a second and read what people reply to you quietly, and learn to discuss like a proper person instead of discussing like a kid..

You defined high quality as posting quality material using good grammar. You also claimed all your posts were high quality in your achievement thread.

Please be quiet, you're annoying me now. If people claim to be high-quality, it shouldn't bother you. Others will review their posts and state an opinion of their own in their own mind. Someone stating they're a high-quality user doesn't mean they are high-quality for sure.

This thread is actually getting out of hand. There's an official rule regarding flaming of other Discussion Zone members. And you're breaking it now. Just stay clear of that forum..

Quote:(06-16-2013, 11:14 PM)Sentient Wrote:

Quote: (06-16-2013, 10:08 PM)Neriou Wrote:

Quote: (06-16-2013, 09:55 PM)Sentient Wrote:

You defined high quality as posting quality material using good grammar. You also claimed all your posts were high quality in your achievement thread.

I said that good grammar is a factor when it comes to what a High Quality post is. Among other things. I also didn't claim, nor state that all my posts were high quality. I stated that I am going to stay as HQ as I possibly can and that I aim to become even more HQ. To be more accurate, I said that I aimed to increase my post count dramatically through HQ posts. I didn't state that they were HQ, and I didn't state that they would be. I stated that aimed for HQ posts and higher post count. When you are lashing out somebody for little to no good reason, at least make sure your "facts" are correct.

I agree with you OP. I think being "high quality" is never something you should admit or profess to, it's something others WILL think of you should you continue doing good things here and not always seeking recognition.