Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 853 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Historic Forums Signatures

A member from another forum made me some of these signatures. Use them if you wish.

Without colour correction:
[Image: 71geBbA.png]

Colour Correction V1:
[Image: MOweRJ1.png]

Colour Correction V2:
[Image: W4JWvNI.png]

Colour Correction V3:
[Image: eD4Yljx.png]

Jesus those are amazing, who made them/what forum is he from?

These are sick... I'll definitely be using one.

Quote:(02-23-2014, 08:05 PM)Illuminati Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Jesus those are amazing, who made them/what forum is he from?

Astro from FK.

Quote:(02-23-2014, 08:07 PM)Dissociation Wrote:

Astro from FK.

Alright thanks. These really are amazing!

Here is another one.

[Image: GFdwoNP.gif]

Quote:(02-23-2014, 11:01 PM)Dissociation Wrote:

Here is another one.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I don't know if you noticed, but Forums is spelled wrong, our brain can put together letters though to make us think they're spelled right. Pretty crazy. Also, none of the reds in the signature match. Other than that it looks pretty good.

Quote:(02-24-2014, 04:16 AM)vιpr Wrote:

I don't know if you noticed, but Forums is spelled wrong, our brain can put together letters though to make us think they're spelled right. Pretty crazy. Also, none of the reds in the signature match. Other than that it looks pretty good.

LOL. I just noticed. I'll contact who made it and tell them to fix it and overall it's just a bunch of signatures users can use. I'm going to be making a help document soon and place how to advertise and promote the site, and make a good thread.