Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 500 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Hogwarts Legacy - Coming Soon (Trailer)

Hogwarts Legacy will be coming early February. Price is steep, but might give it a play.

Bought @"Jiggly" a copy. Played a few hours. Didn't think I'd like the story being set in the 1800s, but it's been pretty good. You rarely see technology in the movies, much less the game.

Quote:(02-09-2023, 02:45 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Bought @"Jiggly" a copy. Played a few hours. Didn't think I'd like the story being set in the 1800s, but it's been pretty good. You rarely see technology in the movies, much less the game.
Thanks for the review. I almost grabbed it myself, but thought, maybe it's not worth the money. Good thing you gave it a go first.

Quote:(02-11-2023, 02:11 PM)LovelyMoose Wrote:

Quote: (02-09-2023, 02:45 PM)Oni Wrote:

Thanks for the review. I almost grabbed it myself, but thought, maybe it's not worth the money. Good thing you gave it a go first.

The game is definitely worth grabbing. The only negative reviews I've seen are based on J.K. Rowling's Twitter.

I'm heavily addicted to playing now. I haven't got this into a single player game in years. There's elements that are a bit witcher-ish, or almost lara croft like. Moving around an open map of hogwarts and surrounding areas is like a childhood dream.

What they've done with the building detail and map detail is seriously beautiful. I barely played the actual questline for a while because I was so wrapped up exploring.

For those that aren't too upset about the Rowling controversies, there are some really lovely cross-overs between specific details you find in the books, vs the films. I'll leave no spoilers, but if you read the books, there'll be some stuff in there that comes from them.

The combat is also pretty fun, with gear of different stats, ability bars, combat potions and healing potions. It's got the works for a good RPG. Plus some extras.

Quote:(01-23-2023, 08:50 PM)Oni Wrote:

Hogwarts Legacy will be coming early February. Price is steep, but might give it a play.

oi love thius gAME

Quote:(04-09-2023, 03:11 PM)uchiha2312 2 Wrote:

Quote: (01-23-2023, 08:50 PM)Oni Wrote:

oi love thius gAME

Which house did you pick?

Quote:(04-09-2023, 08:10 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2023, 03:11 PM)uchiha2312 2 Wrote:

Quote: (01-23-2023, 08:50 PM)Oni Wrote:

oi love thius gAME

Which house did you pick?

Slytherin = Best House

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(04-09-2023, 08:33 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2023, 08:10 PM)Jiggly Wrote: