Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 944 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
A problem was found with the configuration of task ':app:checkDebugManifest' (type 'CheckManifest') in flutter

I was building my app, when this error occured while building -

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
A problem was found with the configuration of task ':app:checkDebugManifest' (type 'CheckManifest').
- Type 'CheckManifest' property 'manifest' has @Input annotation used on property of type 'File'.

Reason: A property of type 'File' annotated with @Input cannot determine how to interpret the file.

Possible solutions:
1. Annotate with @InputFile for regular files.
2. Annotate with @InputDirectory for directories.
3. If you want to track the path, return File.absolutePath as a String and keep @Input.

Please refer to

[To see links please register here]

for more details about this problem.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at

[To see links please register here]

BUILD FAILED in 1m 0s

I have no idea why this error occured, while everything was working fine just before. Please someone help me with this.

In my case I got such error after upgrading Gradle to version 7.

I fixed it by updating a version 'com.android.tools.build:gradle' in project build.gradle file:

buildscript {

repositories {
jcenter()
maven {
url 'https://maven.google.com/'
name 'Google'
}
google()
}
dependencies {
classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:4.2.0'
}
}

I have upgrade the android studio to 4.X.X that time android studio automatically upgraded all my gradle files.

You need to check two files
1. gradle-wrapper.properties
2. project build.gradle file

In gradle-wrapper.properties need to use

distributionUrl=https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-6.5-bin.zip

and in project build.gradle file

classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:4.2.2

Without downgrading Gradle version (currently `7.0.2`), **upgrading dependencies** gave clearer errors indicating issues with `compileSdkVersion`.

So I **set it to `31` (suggested version)**, and it completely resolved all the problems.

**Tip:** Some other problems with `kotlin-version` and `firebase` versions came up after, but errors were clear and everything could be fixed just following the details.

This error occurs due to the upgraded version of Gradle (Gradle 7+). You can resolve this issue in two ways.

1. Upgrade the `compileSdkVersion` to 31 in app `build.gradle` file,

android {
compileSdkVersion 31
}

Update **gradle build tools** version to **4.2+** in project `build.gradle` file

buildscript {
dependencies {
classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:4.2.2'
}
}
**or**

2. Downgrade the gradle version to 6.x instead of 7.x

Update **gradle distribution version** to 6.5 in `gradle-wrapper.properties` file

distributionUrl=https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-6.5-bin.zip

Update **gradle build tools** version to **4.2+** in project `build.gradle` file

buildscript {
dependencies {
classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:4.2.0'
}
}

Minimum supported Gradle version is **6.7.1**. Current version is **6.5**. If using the gradle wrapper

I solved this problem by updating compileSdkVersion 33 in build.gradle file.

When working with gradle version 3.4.2, I was able to solve it by changing the jvm args in gradle.properties file to:

org.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError