Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 229 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Hosting for Phishing?

Hey guys, i need a hosting that allow a psihing, at least for a 2-3 days. Thanks

Have a look at

[To see links please register here]

I'm not sure whether It allows phishing, but It's worth asking.

If it's only temporary you could just use a VPS on Vultr or something. Setup your own webserver and it should be fine. Just make sure you don't keep it running when you're done as your account is very likely to be banned.

Quote:(04-09-2018, 09:01 PM)Markezzz Wrote:

Hey guys, i need a hosting that allow a psihing, at least for a 2-3 days. Thanks

I run a hosting service as well. My prices are cheaper than what Mothered mentioned, and my policy is this:

If I get any sort of notice, I pass it along to you, along with all responsibility to correct the issue. I don't follow up in any way, it's your ass on the line.

Quote:(04-11-2018, 12:43 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

I run a hosting service as well. My prices are cheaper than what Mothered mentioned, and my policy is this:

If I get any sort of notice, I pass it along to you, along with all responsibility to correct the issue. I don't follow up in any way, it's your ass on the line.

Your services are very well priced Indeed.

I don't see any disclaimers, terms and the like on your site, so I do hope this Is easily done as said:
Quote:If I get any sort of notice, I pass it along to you, along with all responsibility to correct the issue. I don't follow up in any way, it's your ass on the line

Quote:(04-11-2018, 12:43 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2018, 09:01 PM)Markezzz Wrote:

Where are the servers located? The prices are good, indeed

Quote:(04-11-2018, 12:06 PM)al68 Wrote:

Quote: (04-11-2018, 12:43 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (04-09-2018, 09:01 PM)Markezzz Wrote:

They're US-based (west coast) servers.

Quote:(04-11-2018, 09:40 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (04-11-2018, 12:06 PM)al68 Wrote:

Quote: (04-11-2018, 12:43 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Hosting in US is probably a bad idea for OP, not that I would recommend breaking the law. I'd probably vouch for your hosting, but for what he's wanting he'd only be a subpoena away from catching a felony.

Quote:(04-12-2018, 03:12 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-11-2018, 09:40 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (04-11-2018, 12:06 PM)al68 Wrote:

Hosting in US is probably a bad idea for OP, not that I would recommend breaking the law. I'd probably vouch for your hosting, but for what he's wanting he'd only be a subpoena away from catching a felony.

He should be fine if he's targeting a specific person, or small group of people. But for large scale, then yeah, someone will take notice.

Quote:(04-12-2018, 04:02 AM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (04-12-2018, 03:12 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (04-11-2018, 09:40 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

He should be fine if he's targeting a specific person, or small group of people. But for large scale, then yeah, someone will take notice.

Generally speaking, yes.

However (as opposed to offshore hosting), US law may Impose harsh penalties for acts of phishing that's clearly not permitted.