Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 636 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
House of The Dragon Premieres Tonight

[Image: House-of-the-Dragon.jpg]

In just an hour and a half from writing this thread, House of The Dragon, the prequel to Game of Thrones, will be premiering on HBO.

Will anyone else be watching it? I for one watched all of Game of Thrones just earlier this year, and I now see why nobody could shut up about it. It's a great show, even during the dreaded final seasons. So I'll definitely be watching HoTD. As long as it's worth watching of course.

But, there hasn't been much negative press for HoTD. The only major thing I ever saw was the choice of a black actor in place of a white one, which goes against George R. R. Martins original writings.

And in case anyone was wondering, the first episode got leaked some time today. So I'll be watching in just a few minutes when my download finishes. I can't exactly provide the link here, but check out

[To see links please register here]

if you're interested...

I'm gonna be watching it in an hour or two as well :tongue: Not really sure what to expect, but with how good Game Of Thrones was, I'm setting my expectations pretty high.

If you're into reading, I would highly recommend reading the book series for Game Of Thrones. The plot starts out similar but goes an entirely different direction than the show later on, and if you liked the show, then you're gonna LOVE the books, dude

Yessir I've been waiting for it, but also my list of shows and movies to watch is very long. I'll be watching this probably next summer tbh.