Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 568 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
How Did You Discover RuneScape / Your RuneScape History

My elder brother and his friend one day introduced me to RuneScape in 2004. My elder brother only played it for a year or so, whereas I still play it, as well as RuneScape Private Servers to this day. I would be here all day if I were to inscribe my RuneScape stories and memories. I recently had a family amassing, and my eldest brother came across me playing Old School RuneScape mobile, and he sure got a plethora of nostalgic feels from it.

I love that such an old game still draws people to it. Unfortunately, I never got to play when I was young, but was actually introduced to Runescape in my late teens/early 20s by Oni.

For those unfamiliar with the game, I play the version that's been out for 15+ years commonly called rs3, and not the spin off game that's called Old School Runescape (OSRS). OSRS is a throwback to an earlier version of the game that's very popular.

I recently went back and looked at my first ever time logging in. It was in 2007 lol.

I've spent a huge portion of my life playing the game and have loved it for years.

My friends and I spent the summers in a public library playing 30 minute sessions each and then we would trade off.

I actually just now found out there was a Runescape section here :')