Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 349 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
How To Hack WhatsApp Of Your Friend By Sending A Single Link

INTRODUCTION
WhatsApp has become an important part of billions of people’s life. Many of us woke up or go to bed, by checking our WhatsApp messages. Some of us are always curious to know to check WhatsApp of our friends. Girlfriends want to check on boyfriends and boyfriends want to check on girlfriends. Today Ethical Hacking researcher from International Institute of Cyber Security will demonstrate on How to Hack WhatsApp of your Friend by sending a Single Link.

We will use a tool called Ohmyqr which is a social engineering tool. Using this OhMyQR Tool, we can hijack anyone’s WhatsApp account using the Malicious QR code. We will send Victim a URL using social engineering techniques and when the victim opens that URL he/she will receive a malicious WhatsApp malicious QR code on his/her machine. This QR code is a replica of what you normally see when you use WhatsApp web. On scanning QR code, hackers will be able to session hijack victims WhatsApp account.

ENVIRONMENT
O S: Kali Linux 2019.3 64 bit
Kernel-Version : 5.2.0
INSTALLATION STEPS
Use this command to clone the project.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Use the cd command to enter into ohmyqr directory

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

When we tried to launch the tool, we got an error for not installing the required packages for the tool as shown below.
Use this command bash ohmyqr.sh.
[Image: 85d99a0c988278c1ab0003b5b11d867ed687d4c3.jpeg]
OhMyQR – Scrot Missing Package

For this we used this command to install missing scrot package.
sudo apt-get install scrot

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

In the same way we got another error for missing package while launching the tool.
[Image: b76da9cb3bce78738f7ff540c2d2fe9495f1262e.jpeg]
OhMyQR – xdotool Missing Package

For this we used this command to install xdotool package.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Now, use the same command to launch the tool bash ohmyqr.sh
[Image: c32605d023eab433c5019ea3ab80a0dc6c8a4c2d.jpeg]
OhMyQR – Tool Launch

We successfully launched the tool.
Now, choose option 1 to launch the Ngrok server.
Select website to mirror or press enter for default WhatApp and it will starts PHP and Ngrok server and then it generates malicious Link (ngrok link).
Then press enters to start the Web WhatsApp on hackers machine.
It will launch web.whatsapp.com on FireFox browser in Full screen mode on Hacker machine.
Now send malicious Link (ngrok link) to the victim using social engineering techniques.
As shown below when the victim opens the malicious link in the browser, it will display the same WebWhatsApp QR code which is coming on hacker machine.
For more understanding, on the right is the Hacker screen and on the left is the Victim screen.
[Image: e296624091243555e6117738fd5cad187c342bdf.jpeg]
OhMyQR – Right is the Hacker screen and on the left is the Victim screen

When the victim scans the QR code, BOOM!
Hacker screen will get the web.whatsapp account of Victim. Now the victim whatsapp session is hijacked.
On the same Victim will also be able to view his/her WhatsApp, but victim will not be able to do anything on it (as it is only a screen shot of what hacker is viewing).
[Image: beda1f58a371c0297d53f798bda12fb34d8f1dcb.jpeg]
OhMyQR – Victm’s WhatsApp Account
Right is the Hacker screen and on the left is the Victim screen

In the above picture, we can see one is the Victim machine (on left) and the other one is the hacker’s machine (on right).
We successfully hacked the victim’s account.
Its very easy to hack account of victim using social engineering techniques, in the similar way researcher of International Institute of Cyber Security demonstrated other techniques to hack other things.
CONCLUSION
Now, we saw on how easy to view and access the victim’s WhatsApp using one malicious link. Most of the people imagine that we had logged in our WhatsApp web account but their WhatsApp account is been Hijacked. So it is always recommended to not click on any unknown link.

Source: securitynewspaper

Enjoy folks

Tutorial is very good but

dont work. I cant find on github.

Quote:(07-03-2021, 04:53 PM)delphifan Wrote:

Tutorial is very good but

dont work. I cant find on github. :sad:
Sense it is on GitHub people like to reupload it and back it up so what I like to do is if a tool has been removed is I just look it back up on GitHub and I found this -->

After applying this tutorial:
Quote:How To Hack WhatsApp Of Your Friend ex-friend

Bro why would you hack someone's whatsapp. This shit is weird.

haha thanks bro it going to be so much fun

Awesome, I can learn a lot from here.

if this trick really works then you solve my big problem of my life, going to try this now.

I appreciate Fred for making me realise the truth to a certified hacker who knows a lot about what he is doing. I strongly recommend you hire him because he's the best out there and always delivers. I have referred over 10 people to him and all had positive results. He can help you hack into any devices, social networks including – Facebook, Hangout, iMessages, Twitter accounts, Snap chat , Instagram, Whatsapp, wechat, text messages ,smartphone cloning,tracking emails and also any other social media messenger or sites. It’s advisable to hire a professional hacker.Thank me later. Contact him here. Fredvalcyberghost@

.com and you can text, call and Whatsapp him on +14236411452

I don't need to hack. Because the yo whatsapp app on

that I am using has a lot of features to use for free.