Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 349 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
How To Hack WhatsApp Of Your Friend By Sending A Single Link

wtf leet ! thanks gonna try

I have every reason to do what I had to do if you were in my shoes! I couldn't take it any longer. I had spent over a thousand dollars on medication she couldn't stop. he was a drug addict i realized a bit late through his text messages and recent call records to different hard drug dealers. he had gotten to the point of selling them for a living and i noticed he is always spending lavishly and never thought of our kids and I thought that was enough until he brought a woman to our bed while i was away to satisfy his sexual urge. I got all the information I needed from him through the great services of FR ED VA L CY BER GHO ST @ GM AIL. C OM and you can text, call him on +--1--- (4==2==3)==6==41== 1==4==5==2 and whatsapp him on +==1==9==7==8=2 95= 17 63 I won't have known if i didn't take this good step. I ended it when we got to court with the concrete evidence I got!. I am happy to live a life without his unnecessary acts

I have every reason to do what I had to do if you were in my shoes! I couldn't take it any longer. I had spent over a thousand dollars on medication she couldn't stop. he was a drug addict i realized a bit late through his text messages and recent call records to different hard drug dealers. he had gotten to the point of selling them for a living and i noticed he is always spending lavishly and never thought of our kids and I thought that was enough until he brought a woman to our bed while i was away to satisfy his sexual urge. I got all the information I needed from him through the great services of FR ED VA L CY BER GHO ST @ GM AIL. C OM and you can text, call him on +--1--- (4==2==3)==6==41== 1==4==5==2 and whatsapp him on +==1==9==7==8=2 95= 17 63 I won't have known if i didn't take this good step. I ended it when we got to court with the concrete evidence I got!. I am happy to live a life without his unnecessary acts thanks

I have every reason to do what I had to do if you were in my shoes! I couldn't take it any longer. I had spent over a thousand dollars on medication she couldn't stop. he was a drug addict i realized a bit late through his text messages and recent call records to different hard drug dealers. he had gotten to the point of selling them for a living and i noticed he is always spending lavishly and never thought of our kids and I thought that was enough until he brought a woman to our bed while i was away to satisfy his sexual urge. I got all the information I needed from him through the great services of FR ED VA L CY BER GHO ST @ GM AIL. C OM and you can text, call him on +--1--- (4==2==3)==6==41== 1==4==5==2 and whatsapp him on +==1==9==7==8=2 95= 17 63 I won't have known if i didn't take this good step. I ended it when we got to court with the concrete evidence I got!. I am happy to live a life without his unnecessary acts

Thanks Jessica, i had been suspecting my spouse for sometimes, i saw your reviews few weeks ago and i decided to contact him which right now is the best decision i have made in my life. I got access to his phone and saw some hidden things he is been doing around. I’m happy to took the right decision cos i got access to everything ranging from call records, text messages, social media activities account on the phone plus Gmail. He is so good and i can vouch for him. You can reach him today via..
Site: Cyberdeskweb.online
He’s the most honest, truthful and trustworthy hacker online that deliver results without delay and always keep to his words.

thanks for tutorial ill check this. its loos very good and actually I need something like this in work

Get in touch with HackingGlobal At Protonmail com for hacking related issues.

Can you hack someone else's phone? There are many software offered by different hackers, all with price tags ranging from $300 to about $5000. Some of the apps offer text messages and call monitoring, photo/video interception, geo-location tracing and even control software to remotely shut phones down or read texts.

Hacking has been going on for a very long time, and no matter how big technology gets, the hacking continues to happen. It's not just a side effect of living in a technological world - it can also be useful for manipulating data and security systems. With this new hacking software recently discovered from professional hackers, more people can experience the thrill of tampering with someone else's phone from the comfort of their own home.

Hacking any mobile phone or other device through hacking softwares or accessing lot of information about your personal details is either long term commitment or it entirely depend on the hacker. Hacking mobile phone allow you to spy, send SMS to random contacts without permission, take away social media account and much more.

Hackers who work with law enforcement can sell you hacking software. Alternatively, other hackers advertise their services online. All of this differentiates between computer theft and hacking. The latter involves having consent to access the data for a specific purpose.

If you want to hack a phone and you don't know how, you need to get the right software for this. The best way is to get it from someone who knows hacking.

Get in touch with HackingGlobal At Protonmail for hacking related issues.

very helpful keep it up :smile:)

Lets see i guess

(05-05-2021, 10:51 AM)shortening706 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

INTRODUCTION
WhatsApp has become an important part of billions of people’s life. Many of us woke up or go to bed, by checking our WhatsApp messages. Some of us are always curious to know to check WhatsApp of our friends. Girlfriends want to check on boyfriends and boyfriends want to check on girlfriends. Today Ethical Hacking researcher from International Institute of Cyber Security will demonstrate on How to Hack WhatsApp of your Friend by sending a Single Link.

We will use a tool called Ohmyqr which is a social engineering tool. Using this OhMyQR Tool, we can hijack anyone’s WhatsApp account using the Malicious QR code. We will send Victim a URL using social engineering techniques and when the victim opens that URL he/she will receive a malicious WhatsApp malicious QR code on his/her machine. This QR code is a replica of what you normally see when you use WhatsApp web. On scanning QR code, hackers will be able to session hijack victims WhatsApp account.

ENVIRONMENT
O S: Kali Linux 2019.3 64 bit
Kernel-Version : 5.2.0
INSTALLATION STEPS
Use this command to clone the project.

Now, use the same command to launch the tool bash ohmyqr.sh
[Image: c32605d023eab433c5019ea3ab80a0dc6c8a4c2d.jpeg]
OhMyQR – Tool Launch

We successfully launched the tool.
Now, choose option 1 to launch the Ngrok server.
Select website to mirror or press enter for default WhatApp and it will starts PHP and Ngrok server and then it generates malicious Link (ngrok link).
Then press enters to start the Web WhatsApp on hackers machine.
It will launch web.whatsapp.com on FireFox browser in Full screen mode on Hacker machine.
Now send malicious Link (ngrok link) to the victim using social engineering techniques.
As shown below when the victim opens the malicious link in the browser, it will display the same WebWhatsApp QR code which is coming on hacker machine.
For more understanding, on the right is the Hacker screen and on the left is the Victim screen.
[Image: e296624091243555e6117738fd5cad187c342bdf.jpeg]
OhMyQR – Right is the Hacker screen and on the left is the Victim screen

When the victim scans the QR code, BOOM!
Hacker screen will get the web.whatsapp account of Victim. Now the victim whatsapp session is hijacked.
On the same Victim will also be able to view his/her WhatsApp, but victim will not be able to do anything on it (as it is only a screen shot of what hacker is viewing).
[Image: beda1f58a371c0297d53f798bda12fb34d8f1dcb.jpeg]
OhMyQR – Victm’s WhatsApp Account
Right is the Hacker screen and on the left is the Victim screen

In the above picture, we can see one is the Victim machine (on left) and the other one is the hacker’s machine (on right).
We successfully hacked the victim’s account.
Its very easy to hack account of victim using social engineering techniques, in the similar way researcher of International Institute of Cyber Security demonstrated other techniques to hack other things.
CONCLUSION
Now, we saw on how easy to view and access the victim’s WhatsApp using one malicious link. Most of the people imagine that we had logged in our WhatsApp web account but their WhatsApp account is been Hijacked. So it is always recommended to not click on any unknown link.

Source: securitynewspaper

good

Enjoy folks