Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 268 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average
How To Write Effective Blog Post Titles

In this short 14 MB video, you will find How to Effectively Write your upcoming Blog Post Titles so that it will attract audience.
  • User Numbers[/*]
  • Action Words[/*]
  • etc etc.

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Just use these links:

Thanks. It's quite basic, but still I repped you for sharing.

I got my own version here, It could help too, mine is not a video. enjoy reading!.....

1. Make it engaging

To borrow some terms from "Jasmine Henry’s" article published on Social Media Today, a good title should be actionable, intriguing or emphatic.

2. Set the right expectations

A blog title needs to be more descriptive than the title of a magazine article. When someone reads a magazine title they have the whole piece in front of them, the images, captions, everything to help them make a decision to read on. On the web, a blog post title is usually seen in the search results or in a tweet without this additional information.

3. Keep it short and sweet

Generally speaking, the post title will be used as the title tag that appears in the search results. Therefore, it’s a good idea to keep it below Google’s display limit of 70 characters, so that it will appear in its full glory in the SERPs and encourage the reader to click on it.

4. Include a keyword but don’t go crazy

Now more than ever, the emphasis should be on writing for the user rather than for the search engine. That said, it’s worth thinking about what your prospective readers are searching for and including a relevant keyword or two, so that you rank in the searches you deserve to be found for.