Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 286 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
How can I add a PHP page to WordPress?

I want to create a custom page for my WordPress blog that will execute my PHP code in it, whilst remaining a part of the overall site CSS/theme/design.

The PHP code will make use of third-party APIs (so I need to include other PHP files).

How do I accomplish this?

N.B.: I do not have a specific need to interact with the WordPress API - apart from including certain other PHP libraries, I need I have no other dependencies in the PHP code I want to include in a WordPress page. So obviously any solution that didn't require learning the WordPress API would be the best one.

<?php /* Template Name: CustomPageT1 */ ?>

<?php get_header(); ?>

<div id="primary" class="content-area">
<main id="main" class="site-main" role="main">
<?php
// Start the loop.
while ( have_posts() ) : the_post();

// Include the page content template.
get_template_part( 'template-parts/content', 'page' );

// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
if ( comments_open() || get_comments_number() ) {
comments_template();
}

// End of the loop.
endwhile;
?>

</main><!-- .site-main -->

<?php get_sidebar( 'content-bottom' ); ?>

</div><!-- .content-area -->

<?php get_sidebar(); ?>
<?php get_footer(); ?>

Try this:

/**
* The template for displaying demo page
* template name: demo template
*/

Any answer did not cover if you need to add a PHP page outside of the WordPress Theme. This is the way.

You need to include wp-load.php.

<?php require_once('wp-load.php'); ?>

Then you can use any WordPress function on that page.

Create a page call it my-page.php and save it under your theme directory.
Now, edit this php file and write the following line at the top of the page

<?php /* Template Name: My Page */ ?>

Write your PHP code under the custom page definition line, you can call your other WP template, functions inside this file.

Start like
`<?php require_once("header.php");?>` OR

whatever way you are integrating your header and footer to keep the layout consistent.

Since this is a my page, you NEED TO CREATE A PAGE from WordPress admin panel.
Go to Admin => Pages => Add New

Add a page title, depending upon how you have coded the custom page, you might add page body (description) as well. You can fully skip the description if it’s written in the custom php page.

At right hand side, select Template.
Choose My Custom Page from the dropdown.
You are all set! Go to the slug (permalink) created by [wordpress][1] and see the page.

You will want to take a look in to WordPress' plugin API.

This explains how to "hook" and "filter" in to different parts of the WordPress mechanics, so you can execute custom PHP code pretty much anywhere at any given time. This hooking, filtering, and custom code authoring can all take place in your functions.php file in any of your themes. Happy coding :)

- [WordPress Plugin API][1]
- [WordPress Hooks/Filter Database][2]
- [WordPress PHPXHref by Yoast][3]

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

[3]: