Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 373 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
How can I create Umbraco Navigation using .NET Control instead of Xslt

I am new to Umbraco and have been able to get through most basic things. I am able to setup a site and and content already. However, I'd like to create my navigation with .NET control instead of using Xslt but I am stuck with relative little knowledge of Umbraco yet. Thanks.

You need to do this using API of umbraco. You can use them in your User control by Referencing the DLL's and importing namespaces.

E.g for your work.

umbraco.presentation.nodeFactory.Node Mynode = new umbraco.presentation.nodeFactory.Node(NodeIdOfYourParent);

NodeIdOfYourParent = Node id of your Root node from where you want to begin traversal.

umbraco.presentation.nodeFactory.Nodes MychildrenNodes = node.children;

yourRepeater.DataSource = childrenNodes;
yourRepeater.DataBind();

![alt text][1]

This way you can do the same.

Kind Regards,
Jigar

P.S Just delivered TheJoint.com and individual and have 5 project completion in umbraco. [email protected].

[1]: