Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 325 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
How can I load a dynamically generated XML file?

Assume I have a file that contains :

<%
Response.write("<my_tag>value</my_tag>")
%>
If I get it as an ordinary XML file, I get an error telling me that the XML have not the right format because it begin by "<%". How can I read this XML dynamically generated ?

**Edit:**

In fact, it was an illusion. The Server.Execute method just print the other file. What can I do ? How could I put the result of an ASP page in a string that I could read by loadXML method ? Or how could I just process the file before loading it ?

Give it a file extension that ASP will know to process, or tell ASP to process the file extension you're using. The server has to know to process the file and give you the dynamic result. It doesn't treat every file served as a classic ASP file, you have to tell it what to treat the file as if you're using a non-standard extension for ASP. You can do this by mapping the classic ASP handler to the file type you're trying to HTTP GET.

Use an .asp extension and set the Content Type:

<%
Response.CharSet = "utf-8"
Response.Buffer = True
Response.ContentType="text/xml"

Response.Write "<?xml version=""1.0"" encoding=""utf-8""?>"
Response.Write "<my_tag>value</my_tag>"

Response.Flush
%>

You might take a look here:

[To see links please register here]