Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 417 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
How do I force the use of the desktop menu when the grid is fluid?

I'm using Drupal 7 and Omega 3. The front page of my website needs an image that covers only the top half of the page, and it needs to expand to full width regardless of the browser size. I found that I can do this by creating a delta for the home page. When the grid is set to fluid it will allow the image to use the entire wrapper for the branding area. However, setting the grid to fluid causes using the mobile menu instead of desktop menu.

How can I either stretch the image full width in 960 OR use the fluid grid and have the desktop menu appear rather than the mobile menu?

![960 grid, uses correct (desktop) menu, but not filling the wrapper][1]
![fluid grid, but mobile menu used on desktop, however image fills wrapper as it should][2]

[1]:

[2]: