Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 756 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
How do I get a drop?

Quote:(11-20-2022, 01:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-19-2022, 05:20 PM)nk2333 Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2022, 01:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

^ That's what a drop Is - a home that's vacated.

So how do I find out if the home is vacated or not?
  • Physically keep an eye on It for movement - lights switching on & off etc.
  • Get their landline number and repeatedly call during the evening/night to see If anyone answers.
  • Contact the real estate agent as though you're an Interested buyer.
  • Check If the mailbox Is full of letters, brochures etc - It's an Indication that no one Is home to collect It.
  • Check the state of the property - lawn hasn't been cut, weeds out of control Indicates It's likely vacated.

ok thanks

Quote:(11-21-2022, 04:10 PM)nk2333 Wrote:

Quote: (11-20-2022, 01:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-19-2022, 05:20 PM)nk2333 Wrote:

So how do I find out if the home is vacated or not?
  • Physically keep an eye on It for movement - lights switching on & off etc.
  • Get their landline number and repeatedly call during the evening/night to see If anyone answers.
  • Contact the real estate agent as though you're an Interested buyer.
  • Check If the mailbox Is full of letters, brochures etc - It's an Indication that no one Is home to collect It.
  • Check the state of the property - lawn hasn't been cut, weeds out of control Indicates It's likely vacated.

ok thanks
You're welcome.

There can be a problem with drops even if you have all the houses in your city at your disposition to use. The problem could be the courier. For example I used like 30 different addresses but in my city there are only 4-5 UPS drivers...At the end they starting to ask me how come I always show up in the different parts of city and in different houses...That can raise a very high suspicious and risk so pay attention guys.

Quote:(06-03-2023, 09:09 AM)The Fallen Angel Wrote:

There can be a problem with drops even if you have all the houses in your city at your disposition to use. The problem could be the courier. For example I used like 30 different addresses but in my city there are only 4-5 UPS drivers...At the end they starting to ask me how come I always show up in the different parts of city and in different houses...That can raise a very high suspicious and risk so pay attention guys.

Aint it obvious? You're simply loaded as fuck, owning half the city lol

Quote:(06-03-2023, 12:41 PM)wdqdq Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2023, 09:09 AM)The Fallen Angel Wrote:

:wink: Hovewer, even if I had only 3 adresses, it would be suspicios because it would be the same UPS drivers..That was my problem, but however, I've handleded this problem too and I upgraded the service even better and more producrive...Maybe I'll write soon how I managed to have unlimired number of drops

Quote:(06-03-2023, 03:06 PM)The Fallen Angel Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2023, 12:41 PM)wdqdq Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2023, 09:09 AM)The Fallen Angel Wrote:

:wink: Hovewer, even if I had only 3 adresses, it would be suspicios because it would be the same UPS drivers..That was my problem, but however, I've handleded this problem too and I upgraded the service even better and more producrive...Maybe I'll write soon how I managed to have unlimired number of drops

That would be quite interesting to know indeed. Stupid question but do you wait until the delivery guy arrives in front of drop address? What do you do in the meantime to not look suspicious?

Quote:(06-03-2023, 04:37 PM)wdqdq Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2023, 03:06 PM)The Fallen Angel Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2023, 12:41 PM)wdqdq Wrote:

That would be quite interesting to know indeed. Stupid question but do you wait until the delivery guy arrives in front of drop address? What do you do in the meantime to not look suspicious?
UPS calls every time before delivering so I was able to get there always st the same time.. Just used every rime another SIM.. The most funny part was when the delivery guy asked me: Hey man, but yesterday I delivered you a package at another address and you told me your name was Mark...Today you are Kevin! What the hell :xd: :xd: :xd: Just keep in mind one thing guys- MAKE FRENDSHIP WITH THE DELIVERY MAN and always pay for his "help"...I just told you what was my next level for having unlimited drops

Quote:(06-03-2023, 05:09 PM)The Fallen Angel Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2023, 04:37 PM)wdqdq Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2023, 03:06 PM)The Fallen Angel Wrote:

UPS calls every time before delivering so I was able to get there always st the same time.. Just used every rime another SIM.. The most funny part was when the delivery guy asked me: Hey man, but yesterday I delivered you a package at another address and you told me your name was Mark...Today you are Kevin! What the hell :xd: :xd: :xd: Just keep in mind one thing guys- MAKE FRENDSHIP WITH THE DELIVERY MAN and always pay for his "help"...I just told you what was my next level for having unlimited drops :wink:

Damn thank you very much for sharing. Friendships can go a long way in this line of business :wink: Do you still use DNA then? Wont this fuck over the delivery person in the long run?

Quote:(06-04-2023, 11:58 AM)wdqdq Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2023, 05:09 PM)The Fallen Angel Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2023, 04:37 PM)wdqdq Wrote:

UPS calls every time before delivering so I was able to get there always st the same time.. Just used every rime another SIM.. The most funny part was when the delivery guy asked me: Hey man, but yesterday I delivered you a package at another address and you told me your name was Mark...Today you are Kevin! What the hell :xd: :xd: :xd: Just keep in mind one thing guys- MAKE FRENDSHIP WITH THE DELIVERY MAN and always pay for his "help"...I just told you what was my next level for having unlimited drops :wink:

Damn thank you very much for sharing. Friendships can go a long way in this line of business :wink: Do you still use DNA then? Wont this fuck over the delivery person in the long run?

Hi. DNA can be done on aged accunts without any problem and that we all know. Further, regarding a new, just opened accounts, I really don't know..I'm out of it for a couple of years..I rather pay for a service to others now..I'm to old for this shit