Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 956 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
How do I start remote desktop from PowerShell?

How do I start an RDP session from powershell? I'm looking to avoid a custom script because I work at an MSP and end up remoting into machines across various domains in a day and so maintaining a selection of scripts across each is not trivial (unless you have a solution to that for me).

Same as in command line, you can launch the RDP client as so:

mstsc /v:10.10.10.10:3389

From your desktop, you can start an RDP session pointing to a remote system with this:

Start-Process "$env:windir\system32\mstsc.exe" -ArgumentList "/v:$machinename"

Where `$machinename` is the name of the remote system. You will be prompted for credentials.

at the console prompt type:

mstsc /v:SERVERNAME

If you are working with remote hosts in domain, u can use this command:

Enter-PSSession -ComputerName host1 -Credential Username

If not, u should execute some steps.

This link has many other options:

[To see links please register here]

Here it is in function format. As alorc said. Paste this into your $profile

function Start-RDP ($computername)
{
Start-Process "$env:windir\system32\mstsc.exe" -ArgumentList "/v:$computername"
}

Connection settings are stored in .rdp files. There is no need to specify a computer name and list other settings in the code.
Connect Hyper-V with settings from .rdp file:

$hyperv = Get-VM -Name "VM-Name"
if($hyperv.State -eq "Running") {
Write-Host "Hyper-V is Running."
Start-Process "$env:windir\system32\mstsc.exe" -ArgumentList "$env:userprofile\Documents\RDP-Name.rdp"
} else {
Write-Host "Hyper-V is Stopped."
Start-VM -Name "VM-Name"
Start-Sleep -Seconds 6
Start-Process "$env:windir\system32\mstsc.exe" -ArgumentList "$env:userprofile\Documents\RDP-Name.rdp"
}

Well, for the beauty of this whole process, create a .vbs file in the same folder that calls your .ps1 file in invisible mode.

Set objShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set F = FSO.GetFile(Wscript.ScriptFullName)
path = FSO.GetParentFolderName(F)
objShell.Run(CHR(34) & "C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe "" -ExecutionPolicy Bypass & ""'" & path & "\Ps1File.ps1'" & CHR(34)), 0, True

Try using this command: `mstsc /v:<server>`

additionally you can check the following link for further reference:

[To see links please register here]