Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 657 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Unit testing framework for C++ that doesn't need to preprocess the code

There are several major unit tests frameworks, but as far as I know all of them needs to process the source code in some way.

For example, I am using cxxunit, and it requires the unit tests to be processed using some python script. The problem with this is that it increases the build time.

Does anyone know of a unit testing framework for C++ code that doesn't preprocess the unit tests code?

PS: I need it for linux, but it is ok if it is multi platform.

You could use [google test](

[To see links please register here]

) framework. You need just build library source code one time. Then you can create your tests as `.cpp` files, then compile and link them with `gtest` and needed project libraries as ordinary c++ sources.

Besides that, it is multiplatform.

You could use [`Boost.Test`][1]. I've had good experiences with it. It does not require any special preprocessing.

[1]:

I'm happy with [googletest][1].

[1]:

[CPPUnit][1] is my personal choice at the moment, and is in plain C++.

[1]:

I've been using TestDog. You construct your tests using the code to test and it produces HTML output summaries.

I'd recommend considering Andrew Marlow's FRUCTOSE

in your evaluation too... he's a very thorough and professional developer who compared existing offers carefully before crafting his own. See also an ACCU article disucssing the library: