Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 452 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
How do i hack somebody?

My boss cut me short on my paycheck. I have her name, address, and phone. I want to find a way to rat/key log her computer and take everything she has but i dont know where to begin. Please point me in the right direction and if you know anyone that offers services like blowing up a phone number until the phone breaks, etc . thanks happy holidays

which os do they use on thier computer ?

The quick response is that practically anyone can become a hacker. The longer response is that it fits well with persons from particular backgrounds and with particular personality types. In these learning settings, people who have some background in computer programming and a broad vocabulary would do well.

Moved from Hacking Tools to Requests.

message me @wkovacs since i dont know when you will be online. im on telgram

Quote:(12-29-2022, 11:31 AM)peine781 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

which os do they use on thier computer ?
they use windows

Quote: (12-29-2022, 11:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Moved from Hacking Tools to Requests.
is there a post that can show me how to get a rat/keylogger on the site? i cant seem to find an article about it on there, thanks

Quote:(12-29-2022, 05:42 PM)SteezyDubz Wrote:

is there a post that can show me how to get a rat/keylogger on the site? i cant seem to find an article about it on there, thanks
I haven't searched.

I can write a guide, but my time Is extremely limited.

Quote:(12-30-2022, 01:36 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 05:42 PM)SteezyDubz Wrote:

I haven't searched.

I can write a guide, but my time Is extremely limited.
i am in no rush, all help is welcome if you are fine with doing it when you feel like. Ive been robbed so this operation will be for a good cause

Quote:(12-30-2022, 10:09 AM)SteezyDubz Wrote:

i am in no rush, all help is welcome if you are fine with doing it when you feel like.
Impossible to squeeze It In with my pending tasks.

Social Engineering attacks such as phishing, smishing, voice elicitation, or request a password reset via phone, and come up with a pretext to get the code from the victim.

Other methods include malware such as rats, keyloggers, and stealers.

Shoulder surfing if you're nearby, or if you have access to the PC a portable password recovery tool on a USB stick should get the job done.