Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 399 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
How do you keep your Youtube Affilliate Account Alive?

Hello, i made videos with good quality promoting cpa, it took time and effort to do it. Overnight Youtube banned my affilliate cpa account without reason, maybe my competition flagged me, I have Adsense Youtube channel generate income, this adsense youtube channel still alive and i am afraid that my ip will be black for Google now, how do you keep alive your accounts? and how do you do when you have an important youtube account and also you are promoting affilliate product with your account. Do you use proxies, vps? what do you recommend me? thanks

next time try to upload your cpa videos on a channel on another gmail account, don't worry I think youtube won't gonna black your ip for this mistake, my advice is to upload cpa vidoes for kind of offers that don't involve scamming or false info, and always cloak your urls you put in the description, and don't send false views, just proper onpage seo and some off page seo (start slow then faster for backlinks building )