Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 665 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
How much RAM do you have?

Quote:(04-26-2013, 01:00 PM)ozadin Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

8GB. I don't see the need to go any higher, unless you do very intensive stuff.

Like rendering for videos could be useful.

My PC has 32GB of 1600MHz of RAM, and I have a 3930K i7 processor.

16gb on my new laptop :p

Currently it's 8GB. Hoping to upgrade very soon though.

I think the average amount of ram should be around 4gb as that is all you need. My dad has a perfect gaming computer 32gb ram + great processor but uses it for security.

I only have a lowly 2GB. :sad: But, I will be building a new PC this year and it will be a beast. I won't settle for anything less than 32GB of RAM. It's not as expensive as it might seem, if you're building the system yourself.

I need this for 3d graphics, animation, and effects. So, I'm really behind with my system. Two gigs has served me well, though. It's just time to move on.

My Dell Inspiron UltraBook has 8gb of RAM, if I wanted to I could upgrade that, but I don't really need more than that.

I just have 4GB, but that's all I seem to need.

I have got an old desktop PC with 1024 mb RAM. I know its very low in this blistering world. As I don't like gaming I have no problems. But still I have plans to upgrade my RAM soon.

Quote:(04-30-2013, 06:20 AM)rashidckk Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have got an old desktop PC with 1024 mb RAM. I know its very low in this blistering world. As I don't like gaming I have no problems. But still I have plans to upgrade my RAM soon.

I love gaming very much but I only have 128 mb DDR2. :dodgy: