Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 219 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
How to Beat a Permaban

I have done this 5 times now and it works like a charm. The downside is you have to go a little while after you have been banned.

If you do something stupid (In my case it's generally selling gold, saturating the ah to break auctioneer and then undercutting with an alt, using speedhack, or writing bots)... I'm sure there is a limit to how many times this will work, but it will most likely work the first time.

What I did was the first time I was leasing my account out to farmers to farm gold and they got it banned. I was deployed during the time. I came back from my deployment and found my account banned and told them I don't know how I got banned. I left my account inactive and deployed. They unbanned my account almost immediately.

The next couple times were fairly spread out and completely my fault. I just wait a few months and send an email to the accounts department about more details on the ban and tell them I have been away and ask if there is any way that I can get my account back. It helps to have your account logged in from multiple locations previous to your ban so it begins to look suspicious. It also helps if you dump money on useless items from time to time or delete some items that are actually worth something... but that is all not necessary, just some supporting details to help your "I got hacked" defense...

you have nothing to do to get over it

When I was on Windows XP, I was always hooked on the game Minesweeper. I remember, I could not figure out how to navigate these numbers

wow, muchas gracias por esto, llevaba buscandolo mucho tiempo, me has ayudado mucho ya un par de veces muchas gracias en serio