Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 479 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
How to FUD a Bot?

Quote:(04-17-2014, 03:39 PM)Helium Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I realize i don't learn anything because everything is premade. I get that, its just for a little bit of fun in my downtime though. I'm not using bots and rats because i think it will make a better hacker i'm doing it for a little bit of fun. Most of my time is going towards learning other coding languages then C and Python but when im stuck on something i start messing around with bots and rats because it is ridiculously easy except for trying to get it fully FUD, so when i figure out whatever i'm stuck on I go back to programming and yes i realize there are way better ways to make money besides bots but it is one of those things where you just say "Why not?" and do it.

Programming requires focus. Moving onto something else because you're "stuck" does not bode well for the future and means that you're just delaying the end result by a massive time span simply due to non-commitment.

Quote:(04-17-2014, 06:31 PM)Tiny Tina Wrote:

Programming requires focus. Moving onto something else because you're "stuck" does not bode well for the future and means that you're just delaying the end result by a massive time span simply due to non-commitment.

To be honest, I agree and disagree with this. Yes it requires focus, and determination, but if you are genuinely stuck, you can easily get frustrated with it if you are geared mentally that way, in which case finding something else to do to take your mind off the frustration can be a good thing.

When I get stuck I personally take it as a challenge and come up with creative ways around it, but not everyone's mind works that way. Sometimes I even allow myself to be distracted so that my brain isn't stuck thinking about just the problem, which allows me to have more creative and free thinking.

Really, it depends on the person's learning style.

Quote:(04-17-2014, 06:31 PM)Tiny Tina Wrote:

To be honest, I agree and disagree with this. Yes it requires focus, and determination, but if you are genuinely stuck, you can easily get frustrated with it if you are geared mentally that way, in which case finding something else to do to take your mind off the frustration can be a good thing.

When I get stuck I personally take it as a challenge and come up with creative ways around it, but not everyone's mind works that way. Sometimes I even allow myself to be distracted so that my brain isn't stuck thinking about just the problem, which allows me to have more creative and free thinking.

Really, it depends on the person's learning style.

Quote:(04-17-2014, 01:33 AM)Starfall Wrote:

"new to rats and bots"
Well, welcome to the end of the road. Hope you enjoyed your trip into the dark, mysterious hacker underground, kiddo.
You suck and you'll always suck and you'll probably go to prison at least once.
i will swat the botnet starfall. I swear i'll do it.

Quote:(04-17-2014, 01:33 AM)Starfall Wrote:

"new to rats and bots"
Well, welcome to the end of the road. Hope you enjoyed your trip into the dark, mysterious hacker underground, kiddo.
You suck and you'll always suck and you'll probably go to prison at least once.
i will swat the botnet starfall. I swear i'll do it.