Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 553 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
How to Get Free RDP?

I am looking for a method to get free rdp.

Nothing in this world is free bro #deep

What type of RDP are you looking for?

Looks this link is safe :
https://www.google.com/search?q=How+to+G...e&ie=UTF-8
Can i help you ?

Step 1: Enter

[To see links please register here]

Step 2: Press f12 and go in "Network"

Step 3: Press "Enter" and do the captcha

Step 4: Search for sso?endURL=....

When you found it, click on it and scroll down until you find EAN_password: .....

Step 5: Copy the password and enter this site:

Paste the password and connect.

You Just got a Free RDP!

Have you tried saying please lol jk

Or maybe just scan the whole IPv4 address space for port 3389 and bruteforce it with most used combos?

You need to connect to germany through VPN if you are not from germany just like me. If you don't have VPN click here to download for free.
Now go to this link. Use pc. ...
Click on try free. ...
Now download RDP file and open it in your PC or mobile and connect. ...
Now you can enjoy RDP for 30 days.

Quote:(01-05-2021, 11:17 AM)Korann Wrote:

You need to connect to germany through VPN if you are not from germany just like me. If you don't have VPN click here to download for free.
Now go to this link. Use pc. ...
Click on try free. ...
Now download RDP file and open it in your PC or mobile and connect. ...
Now you can enjoy RDP for 30 days.
I need other feedbacks about this method. How do you think, it can work? Does someone of you

? I found a good company which offers the cheapest prices for their packages and I bought one of them for trying them. I didn't fail because everything works perfectly and I hadn't issued. I didn't understand something but after contacting the technical staff, they explained all the details and I work on the maximum. Now I think I want to change the package to a bigger one because I need it because I work with a lot of people.

Not free, but the VPS service I use is very cheap.

gives you a vps from £1.2 per month.
My plan, with 18GB of RAM and 160GB of storage, costs £3.6 a month. It really is quite unbeatable.

I know that this thread is a little old. But I am still using RDP for storing my information from work. I get a

in 2019. This platform also is offering a bonus-free RDP. You could try to access it, maybe you will be lucky. I work in a big IT group. So, we use RDP for storing our database there. I think that this is a very safe way to keep information. Moreover, It's very comfortable when you can access the information using any computer near you. I start to think that every day more people are using it.