Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 392 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
How to Make Money From Your Botnet [No Surveys]

[Image: icfNxk.PNG]

DISCLAIMER: I (Th3Proph3t) am NOT responsible for ANYTHING that you do with this information I am about to provide.

This is written solely by me (Th3Proph3t) for The New Wave Project and for HackCommunity.com.

This information is for educational purposes only.

What We Will Need:

An Adf.ly Account (You can register

[To see links please register here]

)
ProVisitor 1.0 (

)
A Botnet

Now lets go get some adf.ly links. Once you sign up and log-in, on the homepage there will be a box and a button with the word shrink. In the box, just put random sites like google or yahoo, and shrink them. Make at least 10 links.

Now open ProVisitor. Where it says add, click and then add all 10 of your links. Set the time to wait to 10 seconds if it hasn't already, then tick Run on Start Up. You can save the file as whatever you want.

Now take that bot, and run it on your botnet.

I will continue editing later.

adf.ly while just ban u T.T
If too many unknown clicks from unknown reason being clicked u just receive a/b
Because adf.ly can track where ur links being clicked :tongue:

By the way My goal is to get 1000+ victims, but my spreading technics doesnt not make that great.

Even though is Java drive by, i need to find "people" to trick them. To best way to spread it is in chats xD, but people today aren't that stupid,
Even if they are computer noobs, they won't randomly click on something. Unless for Some reasons (E.g Hacks lol)

-Correct me if i am wrong =)

I did it for a good while while my network was still well sized. Made about $100 from it. I found there are better ways to make money with networks.

Quote:(01-26-2011, 10:06 PM)Th3Proph3t Wrote:

I did it for a good while while my network was still well sized. Made about $100 from it. I found there are better ways to make money with networks.

Yes, Because the more victims you have the more money you will earn.
But 1000 bots for me is really too................Epic?
Seriously, how long did you start spreading your bot/viruses?

Back when I was big into it and co-ran an HTTP, we had gained about 1700 bots in two months. We used it to make some cash on adf.ly, force modders to give us 10th prestiges, got our 50s on Halo 3 and sold them, and just DDoSed the hell out of people "too rule XBL, yah dig?". But then after my Xbox broke and I didn't have then money to fix it, we just stopped. We had split the network 50/50 at the time of however many bots were online. There was about 1100 online at the time, so we took 550 a piece and took down the server. I have since lost those bots to a variety of things, mostly shit programs. I regained about 400 on my Spy-Net not to recently, but already lost almost all of that network due to that program sucking so much ass. I still have about 80-100 stable active bots on it at all times. I am respreading on my DDoSer 3.4 right now and I have about 50 bots on it. Its not that big a deal really.

Quote:(01-27-2011, 09:52 AM)Th3Proph3t Wrote:

Back when I was big into it and co-ran an HTTP, we had gained about 1700 bots in two months. We used it to make some cash on adf.ly, force modders to give us 10th prestiges, got our 50s on Halo 3 and sold them, and just DDoSed the hell out of people "too rule XBL, yah dig?". But then after my Xbox broke and I didn't have then money to fix it, we just stopped. We had split the network 50/50 at the time of however many bots were online. There was about 1100 online at the time, so we took 550 a piece and took down the server. I have since lost those bots to a variety of things, mostly shit programs. I regained about 400 on my Spy-Net not to recently, but already lost almost all of that network due to that program sucking so much ass. I still have about 80-100 stable active bots on it at all times. I am respreading on my DDoSer 3.4 right now and I have about 50 bots on it. Its not that big a deal really.

i Spread RATs instead of Bots :tongue: Because they end up the same, (Bot > Victim > Download And Execute Option > Tada!) just see which one is easier to crypt :tongue:

Edit : My Conclusion on Youtube virus spreading...:-
Most of the people Search (Sharecash Downloader/Xat Hack) instead of Paypal Money hack...etc

Nope, HTTP/IRC bots (WAY THE FUCK) > than RAT's and Client type botnets. My HTTP had all that shit, and if we needed too, we could update the bots and the source code easily. You can also fix problems this way. RATs have too many problems for me.

Quote:(01-27-2011, 10:24 PM)Th3Proph3t Wrote:

Nope, HTTP/IRC bots (WAY THE FUCK) > than RAT's and Client type botnets. My HTTP had all that shit, and if we needed too, we could update the bots and the source code easily. You can also fix problems this way. RATs have too many problems for me.

i cant find a good free hoster for these thats why

Which is what this tutorial is for nigga. Using that botnet you have.

Quote:(01-27-2011, 09:52 AM)Th3Proph3t Wrote:

Hah, you sounded like a badass from this post. Now I want a botnet :sad: