Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 432 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
How to (Properly) Lose Weight

All right. This is my little help guide to somebody who wants to shed some pounds.

People... not eating or doing a strict diet does NOT lose weight permanently. If you aren't eating like you are supposed too, your body goes into "emergency mode" and every time it gets a hold of something it lacks, it stores EVERY LAST BIT OF IT. You will gain the weight back two-fold doing this.

If you want the best results, starting out, eat no more than 2000 calories a day, and eat 4 -5 small meals. As this continues, your stomach shrinks back to its natural size so you don't eat "till you pop" as much. Also it boosts your metabolism so you can naturally burn calories better. Also, it keeps you feeling refreshed all day, so you are less likely to snack on candy and chips.

Do a light something everyday. A brisk walk, light jog, some situps, pushups (if you can do them), low weight, high rep free weight training, pilates, even yoga, this helps burn the calories you eat and have stored. You naturally burn calories in your sleep and during the day doing your activity. Take this activity, the 2000 calorie, 4-5 meal a day regiment. You probably won't get ripped, but I guarantee in one year, you can lose as much as 35-40+ depending on your size or how hard you work in the gym, or both.

Get your core in shape. Your core is your abs and your cardio. If your core is in shape, the rest of the body follows. Situps, crunches, leg raises, and my favorite "watching TV" (Google Marine Corps Watching TV, the exercise should come up) are good, but pilates kill.

For best results, eat the above diet. Do your cardio for 30 - 45 minutes, then do low weight, high rep weight training for 25 - 35 minutes. Do these work outs 4 -5 times a week. You will probably healthy lose 2 - 3 lbs a week for the first couple of weeks. Make sure to diversify your workout. For instance, if you do upper body one day, do lower the next. You may start to gain muscle, so if your scale still says you are still 240lbs (my weight at 6'3, but I got muscle :tongue:) and you aren't losing weight, look in the mirror. You should notice your core is more flat, your love handles are receding a bit, your posture will be better, and you will have more energy. Your neck will be less saggy and your jawbone will be more defined.

Also ask people or listen for compliments saying you look better. This also helps to know you are working. Within a year, you can lose 30-45lbs +, I guarantee it.