Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 605 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
How to SE free meals from Chipotle

Hey I tried this out on Chipotle and I got a call from Chipotle asking them to call them back on the issue. What should I do?

Quote:(08-09-2018, 10:46 PM)BobRossLover17 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey I tried this out on Chipotle and I got a call from Chipotle asking them to call them back on the issue. What should I do?

Call them and proceed. Pretty self-explanatory if you ask me

Just a tip... try to not do it to a chipotle that's struggling with business.. my boyfriend and I did this 3 times to a Chipotle that was slow with traffic/business (we each got a free card each time so that's about 15.00 per burrito/bowl) and they went out of business about 2 weeks after :sad: we have to now drive to seattle(3 hours away) to get our beloved chipotle.

Quote:(08-11-2018, 12:54 AM)Lucidiant Wrote:

Just a tip... try to not do it to a chipotle that's struggling with business.. my boyfriend and I did this 3 times to a Chipotle that was slow with traffic/business (we each got a free card each time so that's about 15.00 per burrito/bowl) and they went out of business about 2 weeks after :sad: we have to now drive to seattle(3 hours away) to get our beloved chipotle.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I doubt you se'ing them had anything to do with the decline.

Quote:(08-11-2018, 03:05 AM)DragonicRek Wrote:

Quote: (08-11-2018, 12:54 AM)Lucidiant Wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I doubt you se'ing them had anything to do with the decline.

I see the humor.

It was just a matter of Inconvenient timing. They were on the verge of liquidation at the time of the SE.

Quote:(08-11-2018, 05:56 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Does KFC come in for the deal haha.

Yea. KFC isn't any different. Just complain that the chicken had any of the following
A hair
Plastic

Or simply that the chicken was an odd shade of yellow and tasted sour.

Does KFC come in for the deal haha.

when i tried to Se them the bitch wanted to see a receipt, when i said i threw it away with the food she stopped answering.