Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 290 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
How to become a Dev.

I want to become a good programmer. It’s my keen desire to become python dev. But i don’t have any good roadmap to do so. Anyone help me about this.

Be curious, try things and code your own tools... Make your life easier using your skills in coding.. During this journey you will learn a lot until someday one will hire you... By time you will get advanced then yup... You are Dev now.

Quote:I want to become a good programmer. It’s my keen desire to become python dev.
Do you have any experience, or are you starting from scratch?

Quote:(05-01-2022, 01:05 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Be curious, try things and code your own tools...

Literally... Experience is the best teacher. Learning how to code is going to be more challenging than you think, but remember that Google is your best friend. Start by visioning what you want to code, then craft it together one step at a time, take your time and use online resources. Looking at exisiting working programs similar to whatever you want to build will help as well; by using it as a reference point you can start understanding and piecing together what each function does etc...

Quote:(05-01-2022, 04:52 AM)Crumz Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

but remember that Google is your best friend.
You can't really go wrong with using Google to your advantage.

It has all the resources you need at your fingertips.