Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 532 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
How to capture cURL output to a file?

My favorite is lwp-download, which can be found here:

[To see links please register here]

You can use it like this:

lwp-download

This will store the file as "latest.tar.gz" in your current directory, so no further option is needed.

Either `curl` or `wget` can be used in this case. All 3 of these commands do the same thing, downloading the file at

and saving it locally into "my_file.txt".

_Note that in all commands below, I also recommend using the `-L` or `--location` option with `curl` in order to follow HTML 302 redirects to the new location of the file, if it has moved. `wget` requires no additional options to do this, as it does this automatically._

```bash
# save the file locally as my_file.txt

wget

-O my_file.txt # my favorite--it has a progress bar
curl -L

-o my_file.txt
curl -L

> my_file.txt
```

Alternatively, to save the file as the same name locally as it is remotely, use either `wget` by itself, or `curl` with `-O` or `--remote-name`:
```bash
# save the file locally as file.txt

wget

curl -LO

curl -L --remote-name

```

_Notice that the `-O` in all of the commands above is the capital letter "O"._

The nice thing about the `wget` command is it shows a nice progress bar.

You can prove the files downloaded by each of the sets of 3 techniques above are exactly identical by comparing their sha512 hashes. Running `sha512sum my_file.txt` after running each of the commands above, and comparing the results, reveals all 3 files to have the exact same sha hashes (sha sums), meaning the files are exactly identical, byte-for-byte.

## References
1. I learned about the `-L` option with `curl` here: [Is there a way to follow redirects with command line cURL?](

)

<sub>See also: [`wget` command to download a file and save as a different filename](

;