Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 856 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
How to click submit bouton validate or autoclick and made url

I need a solution or html code or jscript to modify my url for my visitors for example if you want to visit my blog on the skyblog site result is blocked by skyblog so to acces my blog visiters must submit button then validate how to avoid and trensform url directly from my skyblog to my blog two link with modification of html or url or to add script to url ex my url:

[To see links please register here]

[button confirm validate][1]

Html code:

<a class="bouton confirm validate" href="http://example.blogspot.com">Continue</a>

[button confirm validate code][2]

[1]:

[2]:

So I need help to this tricks. I am sure there is an html code, a script or a web site to change url from script to url, or from html code to link.

Thanks in advance.