Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 697 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
How to convert Jar To Exe

In The Name Of Allah
Al-Salam Alekum
In this tutorial I will explain how to convert Jar to Exe .

[To see links please register here]

Wasalam Alekum

Mind putting a virus scan on this rar...........

why not just explain what needs to be done in text
Never even heard of up.top4top.net

like seriously what is this

[Image: fmtjrf.PNG]

I'm not going to "download the tutorial". If you wish to share your method, write a tutorial here, or make video about it. Thank you.

Quote:(10-21-2016, 09:00 PM)insidious15 Wrote:

this scan isn't about file it's about website.
download a rar file then scan it...... I'm really know that my files aren't virus.

Quote: (10-21-2016, 09:06 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote:

I'm not going to "download the tutorial". If you wish to share your method, write a tutorial here, or make video about it. Thank you.
Man I did a video I haven't YouTube account so I just upload it on that server ......
It's video and Lunch4J tools to convert or I have to say warp Jar into exe file .....
So when you open Exe file then jar will be open.

Man up.top4top.net it's big server to uploading In Middle East ..
You can register in the site here:-

Quote:(10-21-2016, 09:19 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Quote: (10-21-2016, 09:00 PM)insidious15 Wrote:

this scan isn't about file it's about website.
download a rar file then scan it...... I'm really know that my files aren't virus.

Quote: (10-21-2016, 09:06 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote:

Man I did a video I haven't YouTube account so I just upload it on that server ......
It's video and Lunch4J tools to convert or I have to say warp Jar into exe file .....
So when you open Exe file then jar will be open.

Man up.top4top.net it's big server to uploading In Middle East

I follow a rule of thumb: Don't trust anyone on the internet.

It is not my job to download the file and scan it. as the OP it is your responsibility to make sure YOUR files are virus free (if you want people to actually read and glean something from your tutorial that is). This means posting a virus scan of the files you are posting, and of the website.

Even if you do all of that, it is every individuals responsibility to gauge whether or not they want to risk downloading the file.

This is why making a text-tutorial on the site, and using trusted third-party sources (like YouTube, Imgur, etc.) is critical.

I shouldn't have to be explaining this to you. You should already have been aware of this. This is forum 101.

OK If u don't use a tools in the tutorial so search for it on google .
Name: Launch4J

LOL... They are maybe afraid of the website, try uploading to google drive or mediafire or even one drive.

Quote:(10-26-2016, 01:06 PM)BORW3 Wrote:

LOL... They are maybe afraid of the website, try uploading to google drive or mediafire or even one drive.

Whilst I agree with what you've mentioned here, everyone should have a VM on hand- just for testing purposes. Perfect for scenarios like this.

A VM Is free and Installs within 45 minutes, OS Inclusive.

Quote:(10-26-2016, 02:12 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-26-2016, 01:06 PM)BORW3 Wrote:

Whilst I agree with what you've mentioned here, everyone should have a VM on hand- just for testing purposes. Perfect for scenarios like this.

A VM Is free and Installs within 45 minutes, OS Inclusive.

I agree with you ,,,, I have VM I'm using XP or 7 for testing and I have Linux too because viruse can't run on Linux.. You can too using firwall to chek a files.
As the OP all knew that I'm not spammer here and my files are clear and this file downloaded 53 time why no one said it's spam.

Quote:(10-26-2016, 03:51 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

I agree with you ,,,, I have VM I'm using XP or 7 for testing and I have Linux too because viruse can't run on Linux.. You can too using firwall to chek a files.
As the OP all knew that I'm not spammer here and my files are clear and this file downloaded 53 time why no one said it's spam.

Please don't get me wrong with my previous post. I was stating the advantages of a VM (In general), and not anything relating to your contribution here.

And yes, a VM for testing purposes Is a must. It's Isolated from the Host OS, hence no changes are made to the physical PC.