Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 697 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
How to convert Jar To Exe

Quote:(10-27-2016, 04:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-26-2016, 03:51 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

I agree with you ,,,, I have VM I'm using XP or 7 for testing and I have Linux too because viruse can't run on Linux.. You can too using firwall to chek a files.
As the OP all knew that I'm not spammer here and my files are clear and this file downloaded 53 time why no one said it's spam.

Please don't get me wrong with my previous post. I was stating the advantages of a VM (In general), and not anything relating to your contribution here.

And yes, a VM for testing purposes Is a must. It's Isolated from the Host OS, hence no changes are made to the physical PC.
No no, I simply said . Even I said, I can't say this to you , You have big place inside my heart. So I'm so sorry.

Ran my own Virustotal on it just for my own confirmation,

Same positive as yours. Jiangmin has a very low confidence rating as an Antivirus as it is, but it is more likely that it is flagging this because it cannot tell the difference between an output file that may have been malicious in the past generated by this software and the software itself.

My personal opinion for those who are questioning its authenticity and/or security, the file itself is safe.

The website it is being hosted on is also generally safe (assuming you use adblock and don't download stupid shit just as you would with any other file host), and has been around for 12 years. Both Google Safe Browsing and Pageadvisor have no problems with it.

Alexa details on audience geographical demographics show it is fairly popular in the middle east as well.

Given all the above, it should be safe.

Also, @

, you should write up the tutorial in a thread and include it in a download to the tools as a bundle so that people can choose to download it if they read through it and find value to them.

Quote:(10-27-2016, 11:11 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

No no, I simply said . Even I said, I can't say this to you , You have big place inside my heart. So I'm so sorry.

No need to apologize my friend, all Is well and good.

I value you on this forum and enjoy our chats between posts.

Quote:(10-27-2016, 11:55 AM)Satan Wrote:

Ran my own Virustotal on it just for my own confirmation,

Same positive as yours. Jiangmin has a very low confidence rating as an Antivirus as it is, but it is more likely that it is flagging this because it cannot tell the difference between an output file that may have been malicious in the past generated by this software and the software itself.

My personal opinion for those who are questioning its authenticity and/or security, the file itself is safe.

The website it is being hosted on is also generally safe (assuming you use adblock and don't download stupid shit just as you would with any other file host), and has been around for 12 years. Both Google Safe Browsing and Pageadvisor have no problems with it.

Alexa details on audience geographical demographics show it is fairly popular in the middle east as well.

Given all the above, it should be safe.

Also, @

, you should write up the tutorial in a thread and include it in a download to the tools as a bundle so that people can choose to download it if they read through it and find value to them.
Thank you buddy ....
I haven't time to write a tutorial so I just did a vedio... I have a study.

Quote: (10-27-2016, 01:51 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-27-2016, 11:11 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

No need to apologize my friend, all Is well and good.

I value you on this forum and enjoy our chats between posts.

Thank you buddy .