Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 393 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
How to create licensing key validation ?

Hi everyone,

I've developed c# based encryption software & its working fine but to sell it I want to create license key validation mechanisom. i.e when someone visit my website & after completion of payment he should get email with the key & download link like any antivirus do. Right now i have only wordpress website so need your help in following point:

1) As I want my app more secure I want to validate key with my online server, so how should I achieve that ?
2) any cheap server for making trial ?
3) security tips from hackers like you :tongue:
4) reference link for this kind of thing or video would be best for my basic understanding

thanks a lot in advance

1) You need a backend your application talks to.
2) Literally any vps can be used.
3) Just think about how you would crack your own app and if you know a way to crack it think about how you can prevent it.
4) A very good proof of concept of a license system written in C++ and node.js:

[To see links please register here]

Feel free to message me if you need any help in understanding the stuff at 4).

Quote:(08-06-2020, 06:55 AM)bigboy7788 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi everyone,

I've developed c# based encryption software & its working fine but to sell it I want to create license key validation mechanisom. i.e when someone visit my website & after completion of payment he should get email with the key & download link like any antivirus do. Right now i have only wordpress website so need your help in following point:

1) As I want my app more secure I want to validate key with my online server, so how should I achieve that ?
2) any cheap server for making trial ?
3) security tips from hackers like you :tongue:
4) reference link for this kind of thing or video would be best for my basic understanding

thanks a lot in advance :smile:
If you want i can help you testing the licensing system for .NET apps in the future

I'd recommend obfuscating your application too, it will make it harder to crack

I can confirm that @"miso" Is brilliant at cracking .NET apps.

Every tool I've had the pleasure of testing, has worked flawlessly.

thanks :smile: right now im looking at some tutorial so when Ill perform some practicals, ill definitely ask for help :smile: ..

Thanks a lot everyone for help