Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 606 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
How to disable a program from connecting to internet without using firewall

Do someone know how to do it because i already try to disable a program (NewBlueFX) from connecting through internet by using firewall but it still get connected and it know that i use a fake serial for this software (NewBlueFX)!
This sofware can register offline! but after a fey day me register the program, the programl detect my fake sireal!!
hope someone can help me!!! thank!!!:heh:

this software is plug-in for video editor etc: adobe premium, sony vegas and more

One more question, do it possible that a program can get connected to internet by using ".dll" not by ".exe" file

I already solve this!!! Admin Please close this thread!!!