Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 377 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly)

Quote:(10-09-2017, 09:29 PM)hackedia Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-09-2017, 09:22 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2017, 08:37 PM)hackedia Wrote:

i know about js miners but wanted to use in specific wordpress post so sir have any idea? :stressed:

Use coinhive. You'll get html code which you can embed anywhere on any page. It can be visible/invisible and has few designs (banned and square). You can also change its speed, threads and some more settings.

aight thanks i saw a post something like insert this code in body, header etc so i thought it's a bit sketchy & wanted to ask can we hide coinhive miner from users like piratebay did? i checked some site that uses js miner and chrome automatically detects those miners and popups...

i never had any problems with chrome and coinhive. of course users can see it by viewing page source. btw you should inform your website's users that they are mining btc for you, it would be nice. making it to run stealthy may get yourself to have negative feedback from your visitors.

Quote:(10-09-2017, 10:15 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2017, 09:29 PM)hackedia Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2017, 09:22 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Use coinhive. You'll get html code which you can embed anywhere on any page. It can be visible/invisible and has few designs (banned and square). You can also change its speed, threads and some more settings.

aight thanks i saw a post something like insert this code in body, header etc so i thought it's a bit sketchy & wanted to ask can we hide coinhive miner from users like piratebay did? i checked some site that uses js miner and chrome automatically detects those miners and popups...

i never had any problems with chrome and coinhive. of course users can see it by viewing page source. btw you should inform your website's users that they are mining btc for you, it would be nice. making it to run stealthy may get yourself to have negative feedback from your visitors.

Hey man do you have any idea to use this external javascript code directly in wordpress post?
I already checked other soln but it’s saying call function and i don’t have access to admin level on site so without this have any idea?
I Want to use this ext js directly in wordpress post, in blogger there's no problem for using this ext js miner script but in wordpress it sucks ?

Quote:(10-12-2017, 03:13 AM)hackedia Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2017, 10:15 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2017, 09:29 PM)hackedia Wrote:

Hey man do you have any idea to use this external javascript code directly in wordpress post?
I already checked other soln but it’s saying call function and i don’t have access to admin level on site so without this have any idea?
I Want to use this ext js directly in wordpress post, in blogger there's no problem for using this ext js miner script but in wordpress it sucks ?

You can put it inside a widget's html code, it will run on every page on the website

Or you can find plugins like some sort of headers where you put custom html in head tags

Quote:(10-12-2017, 06:55 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 03:13 AM)hackedia Wrote:

Quote: (10-09-2017, 10:15 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

You can put it inside a widget's html code, it will run on every page on the website

Or you can find plugins like some sort of headers where you put custom html in head tags

The problem is i have no access to the admin level on the site i'm just an author there and that fucking admin is inactive and not paying the amount that i made through my posts and i wanted to inject that miner to recover some $, i can normally create post or edit mine own post in the html view i can edit the post in wordpress nothing more and for ext js it requires call method or i need a plugin....So you got any idea ?

Thanks for the tut Ill be sure to try this out

Quote:(10-12-2017, 11:21 AM)hackedia Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 06:55 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 03:13 AM)hackedia Wrote:

The problem is i have no access to the admin level on the site i'm just an author there and that fucking admin is inactive and not paying the amount that i made through my posts and i wanted to inject that miner to recover some $, i can normally create post or edit mine own post in the html view i can edit the post in wordpress nothing more and for ext js it requires call method or i need a plugin....So you got any idea ? :stressed:

then just add coinhive miner code inside html of post. you can select between visual and text when creating post, just select text and put code there

Quote:(10-12-2017, 06:05 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 11:21 AM)hackedia Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 06:55 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

The problem is i have no access to the admin level on the site i'm just an author there and that fucking admin is inactive and not paying the amount that i made through my posts and i wanted to inject that miner to recover some $, i can normally create post or edit mine own post in the html view i can edit the post in wordpress nothing more and for ext js it requires call method or i need a plugin....So you got any idea ? :stressed:

then just add coinhive miner code inside html of post. you can select between visual and text when creating post, just select text and put code there
Before saying this can you please try yourself? so you will get it what i'm saying

Quote:(10-12-2017, 07:10 PM)hackedia Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 06:05 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 11:21 AM)hackedia Wrote:

Before saying this can you please try yourself? so you will get it what i'm saying :smile:

as i said above:

Quote:(10-13-2017, 07:07 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 07:10 PM)hackedia Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 06:05 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Before saying this can you please try yourself? so you will get it what i'm saying :smile:

as i said above:

I know i tried this but can you please now publish this script? actually the problem is wordpress detects it as XSS exploit so it converts this code into html code and without any plugin or modification in footer or template file i think it's nearly impossible to use this script if you can try yourself it will be good

Quote:(10-13-2017, 09:28 AM)hackedia Wrote:

Quote: (10-13-2017, 07:07 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Quote: (10-12-2017, 07:10 PM)hackedia Wrote:

as i said above:

I know i tried this but can you please now publish this script? actually the problem is wordpress detects it as XSS exploit so it converts this code into html code and without any plugin or modification in footer or template file i think it's nearly impossible to use this script if you can try yourself it will be good :smile:

it works perfectly fine for me