Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 524 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
How to encrypt stub with msfencode?

So does any of you know how to do it if it's possible?

I tried to encrypt it with that shikata_ga_nai 4 times but then stub doesn't work.
It just shows empty cmd and then nothing happens.

Do I have to choose a platform when I'm encrypting?

Are you trying to encrypt a stub as in RAT stub with msfencode?

Quote:(08-24-2014, 08:42 AM)Adorapuff Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Are you trying to encrypt a stub as in RAT stub with msfencode?

Yes, from Darkcomet

Use the

instead. Msfencode is too buggy for my tastes. NTM it uses a metamorphic generator that is FUD and free (as in freedom).

Quote:(08-24-2014, 09:12 AM)Christ Wrote:

Use the

instead. Msfencode is too buggy for my tastes. NTM it uses a metamorphic generator that is FUD and free (as in freedom).

OK........ so if I encrypt it with

it'll work?

And what about msfencode?

There is no guarantee because it's a stub. I don't RAT but it might work. NEVER upload hashes to VT or any AV.

Msfencode usually does the job, but occasionally breaks the file.

Quote:(08-24-2014, 02:44 PM)APPLEZ Wrote:

Msfencode usually does the job, but occasionally breaks the file.

So I should test it before sending it to the victim and it should be ok? Do I have to choose a platform when I'm encrypting?

Quote:(08-24-2014, 02:57 PM)Superstar Wrote:

So I should test it before sending it to the victim and it should be ok? Do I have to choose a platform when I'm encrypting?

You should always test it. Just set up the rat on your LAN and use a vm to act as your targets machine, and see if it works. You shouldnt have to choose a platform

Quote:(08-24-2014, 03:13 PM)APPLEZ Wrote:

You should always test it. Just set up the rat on your LAN and use a vm to act as your targets machine, and see if it works. You shouldnt have to choose a platform

I run the RAT in a VM anyways. Ok thanks for help