Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 507 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
How to get Faster Internet speed just with this simple method

A video that shows how to increase your internet speed and get a increase in your computer speed. How to increase internet speed by using CLOUDFLARE DNS service. Faster internet speed on laptop, desktop, iPad, tablet, cellphone, smart tv and streaming video is free.

CLOUDFLARE DNS : 1.1.1.1

-You can watch the video for more information

does it really work? like increaese speed by changing the dns?

If you're already running at the maximum speed provided by your ISP, this won't make a difference.

Yeah I'm afraid this won't make a big difference in terms of speed. You might be able to resolve a host faster, but we're speaking in milliseconds here. This won't really affect your download speed, only the speed to resolve hostnames in IP's maybe.

It would be a better idea to switch to a privacy-respecting DNS, since your internet speeds won't noticeably increase or decrease by changing to a "faster" DNS. DNS stands for Domain Name System. It resolves connecting to domains like

[To see links please register here]

. It does not handle downloads.

I recommend

for a slightly more private DNS. I would trust them over Cloudflare or Google any day of the week.

The only solution to having a truly private DNS, would be to make your own. But this requires time, equipment such as a Pi device, and the technical knowledge to do so.

On a side note, it's good to see that @

is still around.

Quote:(08-10-2021, 12:36 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Yeah I'm afraid this won't make a big difference in terms of speed. You might be able to resolve a host faster, but we're speaking in milliseconds here. This won't really affect your download speed, only the speed to resolve hostnames in IP's maybe.
Off-topic, welcome back.

On-topic, you're absolutely correct.