Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 252 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
How to get Instagram followers quickly (business account)

I have opened new Instagram account where I plan to sell and ship products, only in my country.

The question is, how can I boost page's popularity/new follower rate faster?

The only idea currently I have is creating a giveaway for one of products I sell, though I think it's too early to do giveaways as account is still new.

Edit: Following random accounts expecting follow back is boring and takes a lot of time, I'd like to know something better

You could always buy some HQ followers to help make your account/brand look more established and legitimate. I wouldn't go overboard since you're looking for real followers, but a few hundred/thousand might help establish your legitimacy.

I'd tell your actual friends to follow you, and have their friends follow you too. You could offer a small reward for sharing your pages and such as well, possibly credits/coupons that can be used later to actually buy your product.

There's always paying for advertising as well if you want to go down that route. I always thought buying a bunch of stickers/decals of your handle/brand and placing them everywhere you can couple help bring followers as well. Bathroom stalls, parking garages, light poles, etc. It's probably illegal, but eh, it's not permanent.

Quote:(02-16-2019, 10:53 PM)FreightTrain Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You could always buy some HQ followers to help make your account/brand look more established and legitimate. I wouldn't go overboard since you're looking for real followers, but a few hundred/thousand might help establish your legitimacy.

I'd tell your actual friends to follow you, and have their friends follow you too. You could offer a small reward for sharing your pages and such as well, possibly credits/coupons that can be used later to actually buy your product.

There's always paying for advertising as well if you want to go down that route. I always thought buying a bunch of stickers/decals of your handle/brand and placing them everywhere you can couple help bring followers as well. Bathroom stalls, parking garages, light poles, etc. It's probably illegal, but eh, it's not permanent.

I like the last one hahah, many people do that, at least in my city - either with papers or stickers, but anyway it's common thing here. I will tell my friends about it, should result some active followers and I think that's the best way for the start. Thank you for this reply

Best way to gain more followers (excluding unmutual followers who leave unwanted spam) is to get and install

application. This will allow you to raise your page rank and get more credits.

For beginning use SMM panel and then try to get real traffic/followers to your account
Good luck :)

Quote:(02-16-2019, 09:52 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

I have opened new Instagram account where I plan to sell and ship products, only in my country.

The only idea currently I have is creating a giveaway for one of products I sell, though I think it's too early to do giveaways as account is still new.

Edit: Following random accounts expecting follow back is boring and takes a lot of time, I'd like to know something better :smile:

Why don't use

? I've installed it on my RaspberryPi it works like a charm! If you want, i can help you with the setup or you can spent me a coffe and i will bot for you. It's not a fast, but most organic bot i've ever used to - and it's up-to-date

Quote:(02-18-2019, 11:10 AM)PicoMan Wrote:

Quote: (02-16-2019, 09:52 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:

Edit: Following random accounts expecting follow back is boring and takes a lot of time, I'd like to know something better :smile:

Why don't use

? I've installed it on my RaspberryPi it works like a charm! If you want, i can help you with the setup or you can spent me a coffe and i will bot for you. It's not a fast, but most organic bot i've ever used to - and it's up-to-date

I will send you PM now

guys, what about YouTube subscribers? How I can get it?

Quote:(03-03-2019, 04:08 PM)Bladebringer Wrote:

If you want to quickly increase subscribers or viewings on your channel in YouTube, then the easiest way is to buy the required amount through the service, like

. It's quite easy and useful for newbies who want to popularize themselves

Quote:(03-03-2019, 04:08 PM)Bladebringer Wrote:

Advertise your channel on forums. If you post gaming videos, submit the best ones to r/gaming or r/pcmasterrace, you could probably get away with posting some of them on 4chan too, although that's a risky play because you might just get brigaded and memed on. The Youtube of today is totally controlled by algorithms, so the best way to gain subscribers is aim to have a single video of yours blow up, and once 1 video goes viral every one of your other videos will start appearing in people's recommended feed then your channel will snowball.

All of this works assuming you actually post quality videos with a half decent production value. If you're just looking to have your unedited let's play channel blow up then you'll go nowhere. Content has to be original.