Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 977 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
How to get MySQL server working after OSX Yosemite upgrade?

After I upgraded my Mac from Mavericks OSX to Yosemite, my local Apache and MySQL server setup did not work anymore. Thanks to

[To see links please register here]

I just got the Apache server working but my Joomla application now indicates it can't access the MySQL database; neither can the Phpmyadmin tool.

How to fix this? I've seen instructions for installing MySQL for Yosemite (

) but I'm not sure whether that's the best way forward as my Joomla application still needs to access the existing MySQL db information? E.g., I don't want to lose my existing saved database info of various web applications....

If you had a working native version of mysql working on Mavericks, the mysql preference pane should be still visible in the preferences, just click on the preference pane and start mysql.

Only problem is that mysql does not auto-start on boot, this can be solved by following these steps:

![preference pane Yosemite, Mysql][1]

[1]:

Just Start MySQL Server! It worked for me.

![enter image description here][1]

[1]: