Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 200 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
How to get your hands on C Programming.

Coded32's Quick Look to C Programming.

This is my 1st tutorial about C Programming and I want you'll to get your hands dirty on this. This will be an introduction to the C programming to start with.
What is C ?

- C is a Programming language to use for linking objects and as a typical developer platform in Linux environments. The C reference library is built as such as to get the maximum out of the developer package.

What is the use of C in my Life ?

- Well this question really depends upon what carrier you have, if you are a computer science student, you'll definitely need this and to make you as a professional Software developer, it is a must to mess up with C first.. or any other fields, i dunno, but i think it's really unimportant to go into underhood of C language and again if you are a programmer or if you are a guy with a intense curiosity on computers, you really need this. :wub:

What is the Scope of C and is it hard?

- Depends upon how much interest you keep in the language. If you a average student with a computer craze, i'll suggest go for it. But if you really like Biology, chemistry or other such type of unrelated subjects and hate programming, don't mess with this, if you do, it will mostly play with your carrier, and btw what's the use if you are not interested and you are forced >? :rip:

I don't Understand Programming a Bit, but i want to excell computer science and i have a keen Interest.

- For these type of people, the only way to do is, read ebooks, and keep your concentration on the programming as much as you can. I'll suggest you to be a free thinker and a vivid analyzer in the real world, that will surely help, once you grasp the things, and become used to it, you'll never find a way to come out and you'll see yourself developing your own apps and software's. Read through all the ebooks you've got and keep murmuring to yourself that your aim is "Computer Science", that is the positive nature of thinking and you will. :rofl:

I have done the basic but i need a Teacher ?

- The answer to this is what you are reading currently. Yes the forums are the master piece to discuss and not just raise your post count up ! It does not matter if you have a high rep or a post count or not. What really matters is the knowledge you have, that is it, that matters for life, IRL too.
if you need a teacher, the forum is one, don't be ashamed of posting your doubt's, no matter how much stupid you will look once you asked, there will be people flaming and abusing you, giving you -reps but don't take it as a serious matter. What you need is the knowledge, once you have it you will gain all your reps and also post counts as you ask doubt's frequently. Those who are wise will do this. Read all the posts time to time and post a comment as a doubt to get the answers. :8-s:

C needs 6 Things:

- Patience.
- A cool mind better than a sharp brain.
- Being smart at the right time.
- Innovative and Imagination.
- Practice.:thumbs:
- Time to time coding.
- Asking doubt's and clearing your problems and questioning yourself.

That makes up the end of the this THREAD and make sure whatever i have suggested in this Post. Keep rocking.^_^'

- Coded32

a shameful question, what compiler besides Turbo C for C?

Quote:(05-19-2011, 06:41 PM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

a shameful question, what compiler besides Turbo C for C? :biggrin:

C compilers to compile C :

#1 AMPC
#2 GCC C
#3 Pelles C
#4 Open64 <--------- Love it ! :tongue:
#5 Tiny C Compiler
#6 VBCC
#7 UPS Debugger.
#8 Microsoft C <------- I hate it !

You can also use Amsterdam Compiler Kit, but it does Not run in windows, it's actually not available for windows.
lcc Compiler is a Free one so yeah you can have the source code for it

Quote:(05-19-2011, 07:23 PM)The 7th Sage Wrote:

Why do you hate Visual C++? Oh btw i would like to see if there is a compiler for C on x64 platform. VC++ is too big for my need and Dosbox hangs sometimes so if you know or have please share.

I will recommend Pelles C or and MinGW64 as well.
get Pelles C from here >

Hope I helped. :thumbs:

Direct Download Pelles C ----->

EDIT : LOL I forgot ! I hate VC++ because it's a big chunk of $hit. It's developer is Microsoft and you have to pay for it. [Professional one]

Quote:(05-19-2011, 08:13 PM)The 7th Sage Wrote:

Thank You will try it.

Ahh its ok, I am here to help and this is what a community represents --> To help each other. :rofl:

If you have problems to it, feel free to post here or if i don't reply [sometimes i am on my computer, programming], hit me a PM. I'll check it ! :thumbs:

i use dev-c++
it´s awesome but not just a compiler.
it makes it a lot easyer to find errors...

Yeah DevC does the job well, Pellas is a piece of shit though, i should say.

@The 7th Sage : take Code::Blocks is the best , i don't believe that no body is talking about it ! .

CodeBlocks has certain difficulties.

nice tutorial, sure the community will benefit from this